I cannot fault this place. From the helpfulness of Ros whilst booking the accommodation...to the first class service and friendliness of Dave who is barman/check in/reception/shop keeper/concierge, etc. Dave is a very genuine chap and actually makes this place feel like a home from home - he speaks many languages and resolves any little issues immediately. Great pool and views out to sea. Walking down the steep hill towards the sea is no problem. If you struggle with walking, 'you will' need to get the bus or taxi back up the hill. One final tip...get acquainted with the 'extended version' of the complimentary bus timetable as this will give you more options coming back from the beach to Paradise Court and to even more destinations than publicised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Court is conveniently situated over looking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It is only 20 kilometres from Reina Sofia (Tenerife South) Airport and 5 to 10 minutes walk to the exciting centre of Playa de las Americas with all its shops, beaches and entertainment.Within 100 metres there are supermarkets, restaurants and bars. Within 5 to 10 minutes walk away you will find the AquaLand with water slides and dolphin shows.A Short Walk (Free Bus)Tennis, Beaches,Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Casino, Boating, Fishing, Evening entertainment and beautiful gardens.Room informationThe apartments are Studio and 1 bedroom units sleeping from 2 to 4 persons. Many of the apartments have sea views, all have terraces, ceiling fans, satellite television, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, safe deposit boxes, telephones and hair dryers.The swimming pool and pool terrace are perfect for sunbathing. There is an on-site pool bar where you can enjoy a variety of snacks. The maid and maintenance service ensures you have a care-free holiday. Excursions, car hire, postcards and more are available in the reception. The guest services staff are there to help you in any way they can. There is a courtesy bus service to the beach. Wifi at reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Paradise Court Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Court Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paradise Court Aparthotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas