I found this via Expedia and along with decent reviews on here, I decide to book for 3 nights for a short break, This was my 1st trip to the south of the island.
I got a 450 bus direct from the Airport and it cost €2.55 to drop me right across the street.
Check in was pleasant and efficient, all the staff spoke perfect English (albeit I speak a little Spanish but some holidaymakers make no effort to try), German and I also heard some French too.
I had a S/C apartment and the receptionist apologised saying it was a "smaller" room for single people (I was alone) so off I walked to the other side of the complex expecting a tiny room but it was nothing of the sort! 2 single beds together and plenty of floor space, it would have been comfortable for 2 people no problem.
Bathroom was fine, a bit dated but functional and plenty hot water. Towels were a bit old but did the job (minor point)
Kitchen was fine with electric kettle, microwave, fridge oven and hob and plenty selection of dishes pots etc (I only used the kettle!)
Bed was comfortable with a quilt. 2 small wardrobes. Room was a little dark initially because the curtains were closed and the wood is varnished with dark stain but open the curtains and it looks better.
Nice spacious balcony overlooking the road, space for a table and 3 chairs no problem.
1 small downside was no aircon. I slept with the balcony door open and being on the 2nd floor I felt safe enough, road noise doesn't bother me but be aware the hotel looks onto a busy bus route. I slept well though. But if you don't like traffic noise then ask for a room away from the front of the apartments. Some of the rooms overlook some bars and noise maybe an issue from them. But as I said, I slept well in a room with an open door onto the road.
The maids were in every day to clean, no issues there.
There is free wifi in reception, you can also get it in your room but there is a charge for that.
I didn't try breakfast or dinner so cannot comment. Nor did I try the pool but there were plenty beds for use and the pool looked clean.
Short walk to the beach, restaurants, shops, bars.
I always ask myself, would I stay here again and the answer here would be a definite yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 500 metres from Tenerife's Las Vistas Beach, this aparthotel offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, one heated in winter. The spacious, air-conditioned apartments have a private terrace and well-equipped kitchen. Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra is located in Playa de la Américas, just 450 metres from Las Américas Golf Course. There are many shops, restaurants and lively bars within a 5-minute walk. A varied buffet breakfast is served in the Andorra's restaurant. Snacks are available throughout the day at the poolside bar. Guests can also relax with a drink in the lounge bar. Each apartment has tiled floors and simple wooden furniture. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and cooking utensils. Safes and TVs can be rented from the 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Andorra Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas