Hello, not usually one for reviewing hotels so excuse me if I don't make too much sense, just felt that Apartmentos Andorra deserved a special mention...
If you're looking to get away for a week or two, whether it be to relax or enjoy the nightlife, you cannot go wrong with this Hotel. Firstly, I hear a lot of people mention the rudeness of staff. Staff were not once unfriendly, they speak very little/basic English so I can only imagine past reviewers are mistaking this for rudeness. Rooms were fantastic for the price we paid and were cleaned every day! Okay, it's not the most fashionable decor but it's clean and you're on holiday, you're not going to be staring at the walls that much are you? Depends what you're into I guess...
Pools are lovely, never really got that busy whilst we were there so made the most of it. There was a lifeguard on every day too which might help put Parents at risk. Pool bar is quite small but a nice little place to have lunch in the shade and again, cannot fault the bar staff. Food is great too and there's usually a happy hour deal on for drinks! Sadly, there's no nightlife but apparently you can go to another hotel... You're two minutes from a bar either way you exit the Hotel so you really won't be missing out!
Was surprised at how clean and tidy the resort in general was, had massive preconceptions of it being 'scummy' but was proven wrong right away! People who complain about the minute details clearly do not understand the meaning of a holiday so don't base your holiday destination on those folk!
I went with friends mainly for the nightlife and it definitely did not disappoint. Apartmentos Andorra is about a 10-15 minute walk from the strip (Veronicas, Starco) and about a 5 minute walk to the beach in the opposite direction. Heard a lot of bad things about Hotels closer to the strip so it's probably better off booking a little further away, taxi's cost next to nothing if you don't fancy the walk!
Hope I've helped!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 500 metres from Tenerife's Las Vistas Beach, this aparthotel offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, one heated in winter. The spacious, air-conditioned apartments have a private terrace and well-equipped kitchen. Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra is located in Playa de la Américas, just 450 metres from Las Américas Golf Course. There are many shops, restaurants and lively bars within a 5-minute walk. A varied buffet breakfast is served in the Andorra's restaurant. Snacks are available throughout the day at the poolside bar. Guests can also relax with a drink in the lounge bar. Each apartment has tiled floors and simple wooden furniture. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and cooking utensils. Safes and TVs can be rented from the 24-hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Andorra Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas