Park Club Europe Hotel
Catalonia Oro Negro(Playa de las Americas)
$80
  • Pool
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
$402
$390
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$184
Hotels.com
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
$159
$134
  • Pool
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
$166
$116
  • Beachfront
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
$132
$125
  • Pool
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
$201
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
$230
$223
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra(Playa de las Americas)
$163
$156
Cancelon
1,523 results
All reviewsk blockshare tables with otherbarbecue areabar staffall inclusive hotelmain restaurantenglish guestssalt waterpool areaplenty of choicelots of sun bedsmain poolevery eveningplenty of hot waterkids clubthree starpool towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just returned from 10 days at this hotel (6th June - 16th June 2014) and it was great. We stayed in the Laguna beech section of the hotel which is the second time we were put there and we find it nice and spacious (room 219). The staff are great, the cleaners work tirelessly and the entertainment team provide excellent shows every night. I enjoy the hotel lay out it is clean, pool is fantastic and the bar staff are the best AI hotel bar staff we have every seen. My second time at this hotel and I must recommend it to all who enjoy good location, secure hotel and sporting activities. The food is great and we find the best part is the seating arrangements which you mix in with other guests and even though we speak different languages it adds to the whole experience. Great holiday the only negative thing was the guys at reception did not convince me they were as helpful as they should have been. The women however were great, provided information and direction when asked. However this should not detract from what was a great holiday experience for my wife and I, we shall certainly be back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: room 219 at the Laguna beach side of hotel provide spacious accomodation
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Europehotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Park Club Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear guest,
First of all, we want to thank you for choosing our hotel again and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.
It is very important for us to know the point of view of our clients in order to improve our services. That’s why, we will transfer your review about the reception staff to the appropiate department. Thanks again and hope to see you again in Park Club Europe.
The management team.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for a week in May, the hotel is in an excellent location and is very clean, rooms cleaned, towels changed everyday. All of the staff we met were excellent, couldn't do enough for you and very friendly, Bieke ( think that's correct ) on reception was very polite / helpfull an absolute credit to this hotel!The pool are was very nice, cleaned every night but it was VERY salty to the point of stinging your eyes / lips. We stayed all inclusive but ate out most nights as the food wasn't really to our tastes and the drinks were really really weak. Never saw one cockroach inside the hotel all week, entertainment staff invited us out on a night with them, all in all a good stay but I wouldn't recommend the all inclusive .

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Europehotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Park Club Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear guest,
Thanks for your comment. It's great for us to know that your stay in our hotel has been satisfactory for you.
We will consider your remarks in order to improve our service.
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your vacation and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I spent a week here in April with my young daughters and a friend and her kids. The week was fun though we had to overlook and "make do" with a lot of "details" to make it so. First of all the good: location, close to the beach and the stores; pool area, awesome for kids; kids' club, very cute area with a special pool with slides and waterfalls; entertainment, the entertainment team is great (and talented I have to say) though I found myself wondering how they manage to be that upbeat all day long; layout of the room, two separate areas, great for a family. Now to the bad: cockroaches, I guess I had read this really is a problem in Tenerife but I was not prepared for how big and sneaky they are. What bothered me more than the actual 'roaches was the staff's attitude, the first thing they did was ask me if I had left food out (making it appear it was my fault...and of course I had not left food out) and then they told me someone would come. No apology whatsoever (I know it's not their fault but if I was a hotel manager I would at least say I am sorry). A very nice lady from housekeeping came a bit later and sprayed the whole room. The next day I had them give me a bottle of killer spray and took care of the beasts myself for the rest of the stay. The room wasn't very clean to start with (it smelled like mould too) and the upstairs bathtub leaked through our ceiling (which was probably the origin of the smell). This was fixed on day 3 and only after I talked to the receptionists twice and finally caught the maintenance guy doing some other work and talked him into following me to my room. The bar by the pool is a mess. People eat at the poolside tables and no one cleans their mess up. This means fries on the floor and plastic cups everywhere. The restaurant isn't great, the food is cold and only the pizza is truly good. I think this hotel's biggest problem is that it's understaffed. Staff are constantly stressed out and the only ones smiling were the bar keepers and the pizza guy. I won't even get into all the fees you have to pay for "extra" things as others have written about that before me. All in all I will not be back and I will not be recommending this hotel to friends. It's too bad, because it has got a lot of potential but for the price we payed I have stayed at much much better places.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Redcloudy

Dear Customer;
Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing us for your holidays and for sending this review that we consider constructive. Customer impressions are always very important to us, and motivate us to improve our service every day.
We regret that you could not meet your expectations.
Best regards

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We were a party of 6 adults, we requested 3 rooms together and were given Laguna 101-103, these apartments have connecting doors so we could go between rooms. The sun was on the balcony at the front in the morning and the balcony at the back had the sun in the afternoon. The beds are very comfortable. This area is especially good if you have children as the pool was right outside. There were plenty of sunbeds and lots of secluded areas for sunbathing. The hotel itself was lovely, the food was really good but like some reviewers I have to agree that the snacks could have been hotter. This did not spoil our stay. The staff were all really nice and pleasant .The entertainment team were very good too. Our only complaint which was not the fault of the hotel was cockroaches! We were given a spray but most nights we would find a few. We were told by a friend who stays in Tenerife that the cockroaches are especially bad just now. The area the hotel is in is great. We were not leaving till 4pm and the hotel provided us with a room to freshen up before leaving, which we really appreciated. I would deffinitly go back to this hotel again and can highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank caz61

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your comment. It's great for us to know that your stay in our hotel has been so satisfactory for you.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is a good hotel which I chose after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Do go all inclusive as it is a really good deal. There is entertainment every night and they do try to be as professional as possible, but like all holiday entertainment to several nationalities it suffers from the language repetition.
When I was there beginning of May it was dominated by Italians, then Spanish then Germans with very few brits, but language was not a problem.
Dining is different as they only have tables of 8 or 10. It is buffet style so you get your food and then find a table where you want to sit. If you don't like sharing go at the start of meal times but I personally got used to it and as a single it was a good way of meeting people. At night there is wine with the meal as bottles are left on the table to help yourself. Food is plentiful and cleanliness excellent, however, it is a bit on the bland side.
Poolside plenty of beds all day even though the hotel was supposed to be full. One downside is they ask for deposit on beach towels and charge 2 euros per day, so take your own or buy one locally 5 euros or less. If you want shade there are loads of trees and parasol areas.
Rooms are a very good size with good social space and international tv. The beds are on the firm side. My only niggle was that they were parsimonious with the provision of soap in the bathroom. Buy a tablet but you shouldn't have to do it. If you have mobility problems then you need to be certain to get one of the 4 disabled rooms or near the one lift. Rooms are mainly only 3storeys high but are only accessed by stairs.

There is a pets corner which is great with the kids.

My flight home was evening but they provided a room for changing with no problem.
I would certainly return to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room ask for one overlooking gardens and away from entertainment centre
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Montygym
Europehotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Park Club Europe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear guest,
First of all, we want to thank you for choosing our hotel on your holidays and sharing your review on TripAdvisor.
Thanks again and hope to see you again in Park Club Europe.
The management team.