I spent a week here in April with my young daughters and a friend and her kids. The week was fun though we had to overlook and "make do" with a lot of "details" to make it so. First of all the good: location, close to the beach and the stores; pool area, awesome for kids; kids' club, very cute area with a special pool with slides and waterfalls; entertainment, the entertainment team is great (and talented I have to say) though I found myself wondering how they manage to be that upbeat all day long; layout of the room, two separate areas, great for a family. Now to the bad: cockroaches, I guess I had read this really is a problem in Tenerife but I was not prepared for how big and sneaky they are. What bothered me more than the actual 'roaches was the staff's attitude, the first thing they did was ask me if I had left food out (making it appear it was my fault...and of course I had not left food out) and then they told me someone would come. No apology whatsoever (I know it's not their fault but if I was a hotel manager I would at least say I am sorry). A very nice lady from housekeeping came a bit later and sprayed the whole room. The next day I had them give me a bottle of killer spray and took care of the beasts myself for the rest of the stay. The room wasn't very clean to start with (it smelled like mould too) and the upstairs bathtub leaked through our ceiling (which was probably the origin of the smell). This was fixed on day 3 and only after I talked to the receptionists twice and finally caught the maintenance guy doing some other work and talked him into following me to my room. The bar by the pool is a mess. People eat at the poolside tables and no one cleans their mess up. This means fries on the floor and plastic cups everywhere. The restaurant isn't great, the food is cold and only the pizza is truly good. I think this hotel's biggest problem is that it's understaffed. Staff are constantly stressed out and the only ones smiling were the bar keepers and the pizza guy. I won't even get into all the fees you have to pay for "extra" things as others have written about that before me. All in all I will not be back and I will not be recommending this hotel to friends. It's too bad, because it has got a lot of potential but for the price we payed I have stayed at much much better places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in the South of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Americas. Come with us and enjoy plenty of activities, sports and fun!!! For all ages, great and unforgettable holidays! We're waiting for you! Your Park Club Europe Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Club Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Club Europe Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Park Hotel Europe
- Europe Park
- Park Club Europe Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas