First of all the hotel is in the centre of the city so all the shops are close to it. Maybe it doesnt have the beach but you don t need to go there because its small and black. I dont like it.
The guys of animation team are really crazy so always you enjoy the activities like volleyball, fitness, soccafive and so on.
On the supper or dinner there is a big variety of the dishes.
I really like this hotel, even if i had to pay for the tv, towels sejf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful ALL INCLUSIVE hotel in the South of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Americas. Come with us and enjoy plenty of activities, sports and fun!!! For all ages, great and unforgettable holidays! We're waiting for you! Your Park Club Europe Team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Club Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Club Europe Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Park Hotel Europe
- Europe Park
- Park Club Europe Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas