“Lovely hotel/apartment good location”
Review of Club Olympus

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Playa de las Americas
Club Olympus
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Good location, nice friendly helpful staff, rooms were lovely and clean with good views. The food was really nice and a good sunday lunch. The downfalls were; the pool was advertised as heated which it wasn't and there weren't enough sunbeds around the pool, also having booked the hotel independently I didn't expect or want the hotels rep to try and sell me a timeshare in the palce!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Was put in this hotel by Club la Costa. It was really not their standard so I cannot understand why I was put there!!!
On the plus side staff were very friendly and the pool bar was excellent, and is in an excellent location.
Apartments were very small with a tiny balcony which had a table and chars with 2 sun loungers, but I do not think if the sunloungers were unstacked that they would have fitted in!!
Don't be conned by Club la Costa.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Holidaymaker197410
Reviewed March 14, 2011

As I lay by the pool next to the pool bar I thought I would say a few words, on arrival at club Olympus the first impressions of reception don't do the complex justice, yes it could do with a bit of a tart up, but if you want a clean room, good cheap food and drinks this is a good area, and resort, some Of the apartments are owed outright and like us some are timeshare owners. 2 mins walk to the beach, 5 mins to shops. Was made very welcome in Olympus pool bar and a special thanks to Charlotte whom kept the beers coming, it was my brothers 40th and the other guests made us very welcome. We had a 1 bed and the kitchen wax new, large double bed, and massive balcony with sea and pool view, will b back as soon as I can x

• Stayed: March 2011
7  Thank addi11
Reviewed February 27, 2011

We travelled to Club Olympus with Thomson (excellent flights, on time, there and back) and booked accommodation through Club la Costa. This was our 4th time in Tenerife in recent times so we know the island pretty well. Our party included grandparents and 2 children (7 and 9) as well as ourselves. The 'family apartment', 2 bedrooms, kitchen etc was really nice, airy and spacious with ceiling fans (don;t know if they would do the job in the hotter summer months, just about kept apartment cool in Feb). 1 bedroom studio occupied by grandparents was quite small in comparison but they liked it and said it was very comfortable. Apartments were really well located, 5 mins to beach and supermarket and across the (busy) road from the Siam Park, which is really excellent and a real must to visit. We spent most of our time by the pool as the weather was great and the kids loved the kids club. My daughter really liked Kate and Gabby who ran the club. Pool Bar was quite a bargain 1 euro 50 for all drinks between 9am and 9pm and the lemon beer was lovely. They served very nice breakfasts and lunches and the staff were very friendly. We went out to eat most nights, Verdes was a very nice Italian, a 5 min walk from club olympus and El Molino Blanco is also to be recommended but is very expensive. Majority of guests at Club Olympus are English, some Russians also. I would def return to this complex, we had a lovely holiday. This is a good three star holiday.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2011

My Family stayed here for two weeks over the New Year. We booked through Propertiesrus who are based in Tenerife but we won't make that mistake again, we will book direct next time as that was the only downside to our holiday.
We had two studios and a one bedroom apartment. The first studio was finished to a high standard with a large balcony which is what we expected as that is what was advertised but the other studio and apartment were basic, not so spacious and a small balcony, obviously these were not the ones advertised by Propertiesrus or we would not have booked. They were all giving a basic clean every day.
The complex was good with two pools, one heated in winter and was in a central location. There is a kids club which my seven year old thought was great and Kate and Gabby were great with the kids and I was able to relax while my daughter was there which is not normal for me.
We all spent a lot of time in the pool bar which was great, the staff were very friendly and worked hard to make sure all guests were happy, the food was good also especially the breakfast it set you up for the day. Eddie kept us amused at night along with the planned entertainment which was usually good fun. Eddies CD is worth buying I might add good music on it, both me and daughter like it. The staff play a big part in making your holiday enjoyable and hope they are all still there when we go back. The winning post is down stair from the pool bar and it also has friendy staff and good food.
The beach, shops and supermarket were all within a ten minute walk with various bars on the doorstep. My mum has two elbow crutches and she managed to get about the resort ok from this complex. The Siam Park is five minutes walk and well worth a visit.
We are all hoping to book again for this year but will be booking direct.
To anyone thinking of booking have fun and make sure you visit the pool bar.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Gerswife
Reviewed February 1, 2011

i have stayed here probably around 8 times and it is great! The rooms are spacious, kept clean, and have everything you need for self catering. they have two pools and they are both nice. it is very baby friendly and have took my son when he was 9 months and 15 months and it has not been a problem. the staff are friendly. the sofa bed was broken in our apartment a number of times which was annoying but apart from that cannot fault them. very good location, lots of bars/restuarants just minutes away, big supermarket 5-10 min walk, beach 10 min walk, star bar is very good for food,drink and entertainment. only seen 1 or 2 crockcroaches in all the times ive been there and never inside the apartment. they need more umbrellas around the pool as i found, was very annoying when people had nicked them all and we definately needed shade with a young baby but apart from that all good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Arrived on Christmas Eve and didnt get a very warm welcome from reception staff. Apartment not bad. The towels were grey and threadbare! Would have expectted better fron a RCI resort. The complex needs upgrading and considering there are two swimming pools, you couldnt get round them for people putting their towels down very early in the morning and leav ing them. In summary, we have stayed at nicer/cleaner and modern complexes elsewhere through Thompson Holidays.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NETT_L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa de las Americas
HOVIMA Panorama
#52 of 60 in Costa Adeje
Pueblo Torviscas
Pueblo Torviscas
#10 of 60 in Costa Adeje

Been to Club Olympus? Share your experiences!