HOVIMA Atlantis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
HOVIMA Panorama(Costa Adeje)
Los Geranios(Costa Adeje)
  • Pool
Flamingo Beach Mate(Playa de las Americas)
  • Beachfront
Be Live Experience La Nina(Costa Adeje)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Los Hibiscos(Costa Adeje)
  • Beachfront
Flamingo Suites(Costa Adeje)
Tinerfe Garden(Costa Adeje)
  • Pool
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
All reviewspuerto colonstudio apartmentscotch cornerla pinta beachself cateringpoolside cafehuge supermarketair conwashing machinereception areabars and restaurantsa lovely place to staysky sportsnice pool areagreat facilitiessuperb locationmad rush
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have to agree with bob07734. I have been to Club Atlantis for the last 12 yrs sometimes twice a year. I have never had anything to complain about. I have stayed in the bungalows which are lovely but now too big so now stay in a privately owned apartment. / studio. last visit was Sept 2013 Studio on the 5th floor overlooking the front of the hotel. Very quiet and relaxing and great views nice to sit on the balcony in the evenings with a glass of wine. Studio very spacious and clean also well equipped. It is kept very clean through out and the staff are always very helpful and friendly.
Its situated in a very good location lots of places to walk too if your up too it.
Also had a manicure and pedicure in the salon will have another as was well worth the money.
So all in all for me its a great place and I will continue to return there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mccoleman28
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Just back after staying 3 weeks in apartment 010, we booked this apartment through a holiday letting company after reading the reviews on trip advisor.
On arrival we tried to unlock the door onto the patio with no luck! After continually trying the people in the apartment next door shouted to us that the lock did not work and you had to take a metal pole out of the doors runner to open door! There are no proper curtains on the doors only nets, that give no privacy and are badly fitted(to small) We noticed light bulbs out in the bedroom and bathroom, the bath was filthy with a greasy black ring around it and after the first shower the water did not drain away. We contacted the owners who sorted the maintenance people to come out the next day.
The crockery and cutlery had dried food on them so everything had to be washed before we could use anything.
The first night going to bed, all that we could hear was the music from the "Sloop bar " below the apartment, at 1am the noise was ridiculous with people shouting so we gave up trying to sleep and made the sofa bed up in the living room, in the morning we were met with the lady from next door looking through the window at us in bed!
We slept in the living room most of the stay as the bar did not close until 2am and then they stacked the tables and chairs up then banged the shutters at around 2.30am !! Complaints were made to reception by the people in the apartment next door, which is directly over the bar but it made no difference .
The pool beds are untied at 10am and the regulars are waiting to pounce and place them in the same position each day with the odd altercation if someone steals their place!
The chair in the living room is old and needs renewing.
We felt that this apartment is over priced for the quality of furnishings and you should be made aware of the bar and the noise.
The lady on reception was very sullen and had quiet an attitude! We would not recommend this apartment and would not stay here again.
I do not like to give bad feedback and don't nit pick but feel this apartment justifies it, as we did not get what we expected

Room Tip: Find a different complex, there are far better ones than this at a cheaper rate.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Dais2sam
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Looked at the reviews and photos which showed all the flats at the pool area which was different to the one we where allocated.We stayed in a flat above the car park which did not get any sun at all which made it feel very dull and cold . It was very dated but I must add the place was very clean and the staff do work hard .The apartments are situated central to all amenities .towels need to be replaced as they would be better used for cleaning floors .Most of the apartments are privately owned and I agree that it is funny to see the owners waiting to pick their regular spots at the pool area every morning at 10 am.Although we enjoyed our holiday will not be returning to Club Atlantis. We did ask to be moved but we were told this was the best they could offer us we even offered to pay more .

Room Tip: Go for a pool view especially if your going for some winter sun .
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank andy53man
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Hi everybody I never nomally write reviews but after reading some of these on here have really got on my nerves first all, all of the moaning about the hotel being on a very steep hill is nonsense I have really bad hips and a walking stick and I found the little in climb fine. The hotel is abit dated but always clean inside and out. The pool area is great and large. The location is slap in the middle of tenirefe caint beet it an I have been to this area many times over all I loved my time here and have already booked to go back .

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have stayed here a few times great pool area .good snack bar .rooms basic and clean .
nice clean beds and good bathroom facilities. Very central location every thing on your doorstep. What more can you want for your bucks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple