Situated on a steep hill equi distant between the San Euginio shopping centre (with its rather tacky bars) and the Puerto Colon Marina (more tacky bars and shops) the public areas of this aparthotel are in need of upgrading and refurbishment. Built approx 30 years ago the apartments the majority of which being available for short term lettings by predominently UK owners or via Hovima Hotels vary considerably in terms of furnishings /comfort levels from extremely basic to very comfortable. The best apartments are located to the rear on the highest levels offering sea views and less noise at night. Very much favoured by elderley couples on long stays in winter months but not for the infirm due to that hill! The large oval pool is not heated and is very cold albeit there is a much smaller heated pool. When sunbeds are unchained at 10am there is a scramble to secure a bed and to position it with arguments not unusual !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for your family holidays or for couples. 50 meters away from the beach in Costa Adeje and from "Puerto Deportivo Colon", HOVIMA Atlantis allows you to enjoy the sun and the great warm weather all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your HOVIMA Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Club Atlantis Tenerife
- Hotel Atlantis
- HOVIMA Atlantis Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas