hi again yes we have been back to the club atlantis yet again took our grandaughter had a room on second floor but ittle one kept climbing at the balcony so went to reception asked to be moved and yet again without a problem we moved to the ground floor room 016 with a garden brill its such a nice place and the staff CARMEN CHRISTINA FATIMA VICTORIA are the nicest people so lovely also MARGARIETA on the pool bar is lovely , the only thing that was not good was my husband had his wallet stolen just up the road from the atlantis this man came to us asked for lite for cig we said we didnt smoke so he asked my husband did he support united or liverpool my husband who is a friendly guy said united so this guy pretended he liked rooney got hold of my husband messing round like a football tackle and WHOOSH he was gone with his wallet anyway to cut a story short the police were called they were great took us to look at mugshots but we saw that many we had headache ha ha got back to room big bottle of wine from hotel its not put us off by all means just that he wont be taking his wallet next time but other than that THANK YOU TO ALL STAFF AT CLUB ATLANTIS XXXXX SEE YOU SOON !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for your family holidays or for couples. 50 meters away from the beach in Costa Adeje and from "Puerto Deportivo Colon", HOVIMA Atlantis allows you to enjoy the sun and the great warm weather all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your HOVIMA Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Club Atlantis Tenerife
- Hotel Atlantis
- HOVIMA Atlantis Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas