Just got back from 2 weeks. Stayed on the 4th floor in a one-bedroom apartment that had a double balcony. The apartment was luxurious and the location is pretty central. I stayed here, in October, in a studio, which was booked via the Club Atlantis itself and it was very basic - but clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for your family holidays or for couples. 50 meters away from the beach in Costa Adeje and from "Puerto Deportivo Colon", HOVIMA Atlantis allows you to enjoy the sun and the great warm weather all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HOVIMA Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Club Atlantis Tenerife
- Hotel Atlantis
- HOVIMA Atlantis Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas