Stayed in this hotel over Easter weekend in April.Left disappointed.Seemed like a nice hotel at first sight.It was chosen by us because the hotel has a good location, very central,close to shopping center,but afterall,have to say,it has seen better days before.Our room was a bit"outdated",looked nice in photos,equipment are really bad,should be replaced.Pool area needs some improvement,the type of food is what they serve ok in Pool Bar,but not what you would expect from a 4* hotel.Not to mention,there´s a bar called Sloop,they ruined our holiday,daytime was quite bad,but night time was worse,the language was really bad,and the worst thing was when we complained at reception,said "we can do nothing about it"!Wouldn't visit again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for your family holidays or for couples. 50 meters away from the beach in Costa Adeje and from "Puerto Deportivo Colon", HOVIMA Atlantis allows you to enjoy the sun and the great warm weather all year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your HOVIMA Atlantis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantis Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Club Atlantis Tenerife
- Hotel Atlantis
- HOVIMA Atlantis Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas