Aparthotel Parque de la Paz
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel-Apartamentos Andorra(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Spring Hotel Vulcano(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zentral Center(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Optimist Aparthotel(Playa de las Americas)
  • Free Internet
Sur Beach(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Sunprime Coral Suites(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Hotel Best Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
2,822 results
All reviewsmister sisterself cateringpool areagreat holidayevery nightbbq nightinclusive barkiller poolno air conentertainment teamself servicekids clubsunbed situationevening entertainmentstayed all inclusivesnake showground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My Family and I have justed return for this aparthotel, I like many others had read the reviews on here before my set off, as we booked a late deal and was a bit nervous on what we may find. I shouldn't have worried the hotel is clean and tidy, room are nice and clean (but could do with air-con) I book all-inclusive which was a great help with a 5 years who loves ice cream. The food was fine lots of choice, ever my wife who nevers eat when we are aboard had something new every night. Ben the DJ was great he worked 14 hours per day and tried to make sure everyone was happy. The staff were friendly and helpful. My Mother had a fall on our second day in the hotel (her fault) and the had a doctor and ambulance here within 10 mins. The only problem is the kids club does not open everyday, We are returning next year.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

I've just returned from a 10 day holiday in Tenerife.I was self catering but it as mainly all enclusive. I would have to say that I loved every minute of it. I was also worried about the sunbed war's that I had heard so much about but thankfully we got sunbeds everyday and at good time in the day as well. I was abit worryed about the entertainment because sometimes in these hotels all the entertaiment is child based but Van and Benny did there best and I would defenatly say that all of the entertainment was good. There was different things going on through the day with Benny so then you wasnt stuck by the pool with nothing to do.
All of the entertainment and music finished at midnight so then you would be able to get a good nights slepp without waking up every 5 minutes because of music.
I would recommend that you would go to the markets on a Sunday and Thursday you can get taxis's from outside the hotels for 5 euro.
I would definately go back and recommend this hotel to anybody that was going to Tenerife.

Reviewed September 5, 2010

On arrival we were greeted by friendly staff on reception, who could not do enough for us. The hotel was clean,light and airey, our room was hot due to no air-con but otherwise clean. The hotel was just in the right location as the beach was just 5 mins away there were shops about the same distance which was great. We stayed on an all inclusive basis which suited our family, there was plenty to eat and drink in fact you could consume food and drink all day long. To be honest we read the reviews on here and were really concerned about cockroaches, the lack of sunbeds, rude staff music going on till the early hours etc but we were surprised this is a fantastic hotel suitable for all ages, the entertainment staff were gr8 Van and Bennie worked hard, some people were complaining about the entertainment but everyday and evening the terrace was packed, maybe some people dont know how to have a good time.When your on holiday surely you are ment to let your hair down and have a good time not sit there and complain about raffle prizes, and that the entertainment team favoured certain guests.We made friends with four families and have booked again for next year .

Reviewed September 4, 2010

just returned from 2 weeks all inclusive and i have to say that this is one of the best holiday we have ever had. the location is great, about a 5 min walk to the beach and lots of great shopping just around the corner. i was a bit worried when i read some of the bad reviews , but i think some people just moan for the sake of it, ( it is a 3 star hotel not a 5 star)
the staff were really nice and polite and always happy to help , rooms were cleaned 5 days out of 7.
the entertainers van and ben did a great job and were happy to help anytime, they worked long hours but always had time for the guests.
the food was buffet style , there was plenty of choice and the self service bar was very good.
we have booked to go next year and are meeting up with 3 families who we met there this year.
over all this is a great place for the price and we didnt have anything to complain about.

Reviewed September 4, 2010

stayed here for a week at the end of august and had a good time.the location is perfect close to the beach and the bars/shops.the pool is a little on the small side but we had a great time. pool was warm thanks to the blazing sun temp was never under 34 degrees(great) could do with a few more parasols but if you got up early enough you had no problem getting one or a bed we upgraded to all inc on arrival and was worth the extra 588 euros we paid.
the self service bar was handy and we had no problems with self catering holiday makers trying to help them theirselves to our drinks.everyone got on great and were very friendly met some very nice people.
the staff were fantastic and very friendly they worked very hard and cleaned up the tables quickly so the turnaround for waiting for a table was only a minute.good food plently of choice not just chips but plently of salads,pasta,etc and the steaks,chicken,tuna,bacon,etc always cooked in front of you if you didnt mind wating a minute.
entertainment was a bit long winded in the day but was great at night live show, bingo (always over 200 euros for a full house) disco etc. ben worked hard but was always hounded by starstruck teenage girls getting in his way .
now the downside,rooms are a little tired and need upgrading and air conditioning is a must,can hire fans for 30euros a week with 10 euros back at the end.only found out on the last day that you could hire a aircon unit for 55 euros a week (wish we knew at the start) .our room was on the road side 112 and was noisey, cars driving over a loose manhole cover drove us nuts for the first couple of nights but you get use to it (just about).
may come back in the future but only if airconditioning has been fitted and the rooms spruced up.

1  Thank thepowerBroseley