We were in this hotel in October lately.
1. Room - is cleaning 4 times a week, so after a weekend we had a full bin -.-. But it's quite big and comfortable with a fully-equipped kitchen <3. There's a boiler also, so it's needed to take a short shower. The main minus this accommodation was lack of air conditioning :( there's a fan, but during a night, when u have to close windows (from the street view) it's coming to be a very humidity air in the room. BTW. you have to wait until 2 pm to check-in.
2. Staff- very helpful people at reception, telling you where is what and how to get there :)
3. We had a breakfast there only - proper English breakfast :/ in buffet but you can compose what you like.
So in this price - yep, I recommend this hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marola Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mar Ola Park Apartments Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Mar Ola Apartments
- Marola Park Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas