6,924 results
All reviews privilege lounge privilege package privilege guests privilege service pool area half board piano bar a la carte restaurants buffet restaurant junior suite sea view every night lovely hotel main restaurant foam party branded drinks reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever been to.
I have done a complaint to the public relations office and at first they always found an EXCUSE for everything. Then my father came and they offered us a free meal at one of their paying restaurants, but THAT'S ALL.
This is WHY I found this service TERRIBLE:
- They didn't clean my room the first two days, towels and sheets of the bed were dirty and they had holes in it (see attachment). The bathroom stink a lot when we arrived.
- I have a brother who has a mental HANDICAP, and on July 28th they had the great idea to do this Brazilian party INSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT in the evening while we were eating. The music was reaching more than 100dB!!! My brother was crazy, it was so noisy he was crying, and also other children were annoyed by all of this.
- The wifi is horrible, it is very slow and you don't even reach the connection when you're at the pool or in your room.
- I asked TWO times to fix the Flipper that is at the game room so my brother could play, and they PROMISED it two times that it would have been repaired the day after, but of course that wasn't like that.
- you have to reserve your place at the pool EVERY DAY. I have never seen a 4 star hotel do this in my life. It is so frustrating to be on holiday and to wake up thinking you have to reserve it before somebody else does it otherwise you'll lose your day at the pool!
- A lot of the staff DOESN'T speak Spanish. I know English very well, but I'm Spanish and I am in Spain and I don't see why I have to talk in English.
- We payed for our holidays when we arrived the first day because they requested it. So of course after our complaints we couldn't ask for a partial refund. Not even the Hyatt in San Francisco in the Financial District (that I know very well) makes you pay when you arrive!
- for three times we had to CHANGE THE CARD of our room because it wouldn't work.
- when we arrived nobody explained to us clearly how things worked. They just gave us the schedule for breakfast, lunch, dinner and the SPA. But the hotel is so big that I had to discover it by myself: for example where is the breakfast room, the game room, the SPA, the bar, the other restaurants and so on.
- NOBODY offered us to help us with the luggage at our arrival. For a 4 stars hotel this is UNBELIEVABLE!! I have traveled a lot in my life and this is the first time it happens to me in a "luxury hotel" (which I don't think it is because the service sucks, sincerely saying). We were FIVE with EIGHT suitcases which happened to weight a lot.

I am SO MAD to have spent this summer vacation at this hotel IN MY OWN COUNTRY. I hated so much that the staff has not been as I expected, it seemed like they didn't care because we had already payed our vacations. And it is also much more frustrating to know they don't care after you did a complaint in PERSON at the OFFICE!

Honestly, the hotel was the worst thing of my holiday in Tenerife. The location and the people of Tenerife were awesome, but H10 Conquistador ruined it all.

I wouldn't be writing this complaint right now if you guys did care when I talked to you about all my problems. But you didn't want to care about ANYTHING on this list, you minimized it and also you ALWAYS tried finding an excuse, especially regarding the party on July 28th (because 100dB on a closed room is ok for you I see, and it's even more ok when I tell you there's a handicapped child suffering from the noise).

I will never come back to this hotel again and I will for sure not recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank omla743
Anabel G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Dear Omla743,

Thank you for writing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback and suggestions are extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

We truly hope that your next destination exceed your expectations.

Kindest regards from H10 Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Overall a enjoyable relaxing holiday
We where all inclusive and drinks and food in particular the al carte restaurants where excellent

Room OK but very little draw space and had to pay extra 12 euros for tea in room ?

My only major gripe is lack of air conditioning in main parts of hotel ( reception hallways and lifts which where after getting ready really annoying as you'd get out all hot and bothered!)

Pool area good although usual problem with early start if you wanted a bed

2  Thank eddiew538
Anabel G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Eddie W,

Thank you very much for your review!

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed a relaxing stay with us in H10 Conquistador.

We regret to hear that there were a few points to improve and we gladly take these with us for future improvements. Our main objective is to enable our guests to enjoy every aspect of their holiday!

Hope to see you again!

Kindest regards from the H10 Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This is the best holiday I have every had the staff were excellent. I would recommend this hotel to singles & family. I would come back wicked The food and entertainment was brilliant steak house was on point I don't want to leave

4  Thank 388marciaw

Dear Marcia,

Thank you very much for posting your comment on TripAdvisor, for rating us so well and for recommending us to other travelers.

We are glad you enjoyed your holidays and our staff will be delighted to know your opinion about our services.

We hope to see you again!

Kindest regards from H10 Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Very good staff. Very friendly. There is a member of staff called Rodolfo very very very brilliant. Can't complain about nothing. All inclusive drinks & the night time shows were amazing. Would recommend

1  Thank El Chapo G

Dear El Chapo G,

Firstly we would like to thank you for having taken the time to write a comment about your holiday experience in H10 Conquistador.

It is to our pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our services, the food and drinks and shows.

We hope to see you again with us in another occasion!

Kindest regards from the H10 Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Stunning hotel, sensational pools and decor throughout, very modern. The staff are excellent and so friendly. The restaurant food is excellent with varied options. We stayed here for a week and didn't want to come home, the location of the hotel is fabulous as well. The only thing we didn't like was people doing yoga in the hallway (we were on the ground floor) it was very awkward walking round them as they took up pretty much the whole width of the floor. We will be staying here again next year.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1992ADW

Dear 1992ADW,

We thank you and appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a review. This helps us to meet our main goal; to ensure all guests have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. we are so glad you dind´t want to go home!

Your feedbacks are really important for us, we are working hard to improve our services.

We thank you for your visit and look forwards to welcoming you again next year!

Kindest regards from H10 Conquistador’s Team!