We had a one night stay here due to a flight delay by Thomas Cook, therefore not a full review.
On arriving the reception had 3 staff on to handle we late arrivals, good. When booking in we were given a room which was pleasant well furnished, only issue was the sound of running water, when I approach the reception staff told it was due to watering the plants and would stop by 2100hours, it did not and went on overnight in fact it was bathroom wastewater.
We had been staying in a slightly higher rated hotel and it showed in the food only.
I we return to Tenerife we may consider this hotel but ask for a higher room to reduce the pluming noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas