My husband and I have just returned from our 3rd visit to the conquistador.Once again we were not dissapointed. we have been in september before but this time the summer season must have gone on a bit longer. There was quite a lot more going on entertainment wise. which was s very nice surprise. we even atended our first foam party!!!! The hotel was a lot busier than ususal, but the standard of service was just as good as when the hotel is less busy.Could have done with more bar staff at certain times, but being on holiday it wasnt like we were in a rush to be sreved.The room was really comfortable and we had some really good nights sleep.you can choose which pillow you would like off of the pillow menu too, an added bonus.We had clean towels twice daily. Also provided are pool towels which are changed every day. The food was in great supply and very tasty. we did upgrade to privelidge as ususal and found it worth every penny. We used the gym frequently and had some fab walks. We came back feeling refreshed and rested. A new lady started whilst we were there called Katleen Nuyts, she was the host on the privelidge terrace. What a fantastic job she did. it was like having waitress service from morning until night. Would like to say a big thanks to her for helping make our holiday special. Alos big thanks to Miguel who has become our friend. he has been at the hotel each time we have been. he made sure everything was great for us. nothing was too much trouble. We also had the lovely Ali in the restaurant who constantly filled up our glasses with champagne. He maade our last night very special. BIG thanks to everyone at the conquistador. fantastic customer service as ususal. looking forward to our next visit in January.
Mark and Anne Stott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas