I have just return from a week away with my other half at this hotel and were highly disappointed.
We have read the reviews on trip advisor and the place sounded lovely and we were looking forwarding to spending a week away in this hotel... unfortunately no-one had mentioned the downsides to the hotel.
Good points -
Food was excellent,
Rooms were clean and air-con worked well
Bad points -
Don't leave your towels and belongings unattended at any time during the day or the lifeguard and security guard will go through your belongings and take then away, we experienced this when we went into the pool for a maximum of 20minutes. They took out all our belongings that were in my bag under the sunbeds and took a picture of them laid out on the sunbed before taking them away, I especially found this disgusting and a invasion of my privacy. We have also seen this happen to other families and go through their belongings - They have a policy of 30minutes of unattended they will take them away even though the entertainment programs during the day lasted longer than this,
If you chose all inclusive service please be aware you have to pay for towels and if you require new fresh towel you have to pay extra every exchange of the towels. You have to pay for the safe in your room and also bottles of water. All inclusive service stops at midnight. I believe all inclusive hotels should provide bottles of water at any time of the day.
We also met another couple that agreed the hotel was disorganised regarding the all inclusive service.
If you plan for peace and quite then you wont get this here, the pictures give the illusion the pool area is bigger than real life, the hotel area outside is too crammed in to be able to get away from anyone.
Please take this on board when thinking of booking this hotel.
I did have a lovely holiday with my other half's company and the location of Playa de Las Americas itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas