My boyfriend and I went on our very first couples holiday to this hotel. We booked with Thomas Cook in which we arrived on the 11th June and departed on the 18th June. What a fantastic hotel. I cannot fault this hotel & I would definitely recommend this hotel to couples, families, friends, anyone!
Location - Doesn't get much better than this, close to the sea and close to the centre where there are numerous restaurants, pubs, supermarkets. The Safari shopping centre is also close by which has lovely shops and restaurants and a beautiful water feature.
We arrived approx. 2130 & when checking in we were informed that as we had just missed dinner we could have a lunch instead on a day of our choice (we were half board & decided to have lunch on the day we were leaving as we were getting picked up from the hotel before the restaurant opened for the evening).
Room - We could not believe how nice our room was. The room was very big, had twin beds, air conditioning, satellite TV (numerous English channels), bathroom with shower/bath, balcony (lovely view of the pool & evening entertainment), 2 big wardrobes, table, couch, fridge.
We rented a safe however we had problems and had to phone reception - a member of staff was sent to our room immediately, great service.
We also came in one afternoon to find the cleaner had arranged towels in the shape of swans and made a rose out of paper and placed it in the middle (I have attached a photo) - was such a nice touch and put a smile on our faces.
One morning we had a slight "incident" (if you can even call it that) & we arrived back in the afternoon to find a bottle of cava in an ice bucket with a letter from the manger. Great customer service however this was not needed as it was hardly an incident.
Restaurant was lovely and there was plenty to offer for all. My boyfriend was definitely in his element. Breakfast - toast; omelettes; pancakes; fruit; yoghurts; sausage; bacon etc. Dinner - too many options to mention! On the day we had lunch there was sirloin steak, chips, hot dogs etc.
Overall = 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas