We arrived at the hotel mid day last Friday the 29 June, we was greeted at the gorgeous reception area and was provided our privelidge bands and our room card.
The room - the hotel room in the privilege area on the 6th floor was lovely, when we first got in to the room there was a bottle of champaign and some welcome chocolates waiting for us because it was our anniversary, all was perfect until I sat on the bed.... It was like rock! I thought after plenty of wine I would fall to sleep but that wasn't the case, my husband went to see reception and they were brilliant, they arranged for someone to bring a foam thin mattress to put on top, this was much better.
The all inclusive for privelidge was outstanding u could have absolutely anything apart from champaign which was fine for me.
The food is lovely, lengthy of choice even for me because I'm fussy, fresh omelettes in the morning and the older guy who makes them was lovely. On an evening I had pasta and again this is also prepared in front of u with choices of sauce and meat veg etc. everyone who goes here must have a doughnut they are to die for!!
In the mornings we would go by the pool in the middle island and chill in the sun and after lunch we would go on to the roof section and sit in the jacuzzi and take In the views.
The location is perfect, next to everything you need.
Apart from the hard bed we had a lovely relaxing week, I highly recommend this hotel to all my friends family and to anyone who reads the review.
We will be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas