Not a long time ago I had an excellent holiday at H10 Conquistador, Tenerife. That was my first time on Tenerife, but the 5 th in Spain. We( me, my mum, friends of the family) stayed at this hotel from 29.08.2007 - 09.09.2007. We were a little depressed by the 6- hour flight from Berlin and with the time change, so from the beginning the hotel didn't make a great impression on us. But after just a few hours we understood that we were lucky and that was the right choice. The hotel is clean, tidy, the staff friendly and helpful. There were quite a lot of tourists from Germany, some from Russia, Belgium, France, Italy, UK... so it is a quite international hotel. The pool area is very clean, quite and well organized, the pool itself is good for everyone-kids, adults, good swimmers. There is a door, which lead to the promenade and to the sea side( ocean side), it is wonderful to have a walk in evening after the dinner and to watch the sunset and La Gomera island on a bench. Also I should say, that there is a free parking near the hotel, and a lot of shops near by.
Food: Brilliant!!! Wonderful!!! No comments, really. Traditional breakfast in the morning, but...+ champagne, caviar, traditional Spanish and Canarian snacks. Dinner: All people are good dressed, but not like on a party of course, but no shorts. Every day the are special dinners - Spanish Traditional, Canarian Traditional ( with artists and music), Mexico dinner, South America evening and etc. Good wine- reasonable prices, ( terrific Sangria with fruits for only some 5- 7 euro). Also a lot of dishes for vegetarians, kids menu, sea food and fruits from the islands.
Evening shows: On 29.08. 2007, our first day we went to Las Americas in order to find a bar to have some cocktails and to watch a show, but we could find a suitable one- only crowded with drunk teenagers and awful music small bars( with high prices and awful smell, we didn't like Las-Americas at all-bad beaches, crowded, smelly, noisy, expensive, dirty, nothing good at all.) But Los Christianos is completely different- nice smiling faces, good bars and restaurants,shops, super- markets, clean and not so noisy, bet very... luxury- fountains, lights, Palacio de Congresos). But we were so surprised, when we came back to the hotel and so the show there. For the next evening we choose to stay at the hotel for Oriental Party, and we had fun till 3 a.m. ( good drinks at the bar, reasonable prices, different programs and artists every evening). Also water polo, aqua gym in the afternoon.
!!!! Not to forget to say, that my mum had a birthday during our stay, we were surprised to come after the beach at noon and to find a Birthday card, and a bottle of champagne and fruits.
I have been to different hotels in Spain and in other countries, but there is something about this hotel that makes it special, and it really was a wonderful trip.
+ : It has THE BEST LOCATION that can be, free parking, food, good shows,price, friendly stuff, sandy beach near.
- : rooms are not to big, but you won't stay much in the room.
Advices: go to Loro Parque, La Oratava, Teide, to the show in The Piramide Arona, visit Playa de Teresitas near Santa Cruz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the sea in Playa de las Americas, with direct access to the promenade, H10 Conquistador has just been revamped, giving it a very bright and modern design with a maritime feel. You'll be amazed by the extensive range of services offered by the hotel: Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, for stays with that extra touch of exclusivity, Despacio Thalasso Centre, our Health and Beauty Centre for pampering yourself during your stay, and our wide variety of gastronomic options, including new eateries such as the Italian restaurant La Vita e Bella, the Teppanyaki Sakura and the specialised coffee shop Mike's Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your H10 Conquistador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Conquistador Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Conquistador
- h10 Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Conquistador Tenerife
- Conquistador Tenerife
- H10 Conquistador Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas