Just come back after spending a week here. Had a great time! Friendly staff. Clean rooms, well kept grounds. Our 3 year old loved the mini club, the club staff were amazing, and seemed to speak every language under the sun.
We stayed in Bungalow 1, right next door to the kitchens, and could be very noisy at mealtimes.
The only drawback was the food, which seemed very variable in quality. Some days, lovely, others, only edible.
We took advantage of the Siam water park too, excellent and well recommended.
A great family hotel, if the food was better it would be perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HD Parque Cristóbal Tenerife hotel is located in Playa de las Américas, very close to Siam Park and beside Playa de Troya beach. With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it comprises bungalows, extensive gardens, aqua zones and sports facilities. The hotel is modelled on a traditional Canarian village. Your host is the HD mascot, a friendly cyclops called Chachi who lives in the hotel and makes guest star appearances throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Cristobal Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife Playa De Las Americas