Recently returned from the Parque Cristobel, enjoyed everything about this holiday, the location is superb, very close to shops, bars, restaurants and the beach. Although didn't have much time to do all these things ! The beach we went to was about 5 mins walk, turn left out of the hotel & walk for 5 mins & you will find a very safe beach. Lots of locals/ Spanish people here on the beach, it is very safe for using lilos etc and clean with amenities. The hotel itself was great, I couldnt really fault it, food was very nice, there was something for everyone with different themed nights. A chip never passed my lips as was trying to eat healthy which is easy to do here as so much variety, but there was the usual British holiday makers who complained & only ate chips the whole time ...! We upgraded to a kids suite so we had air conditioning but no garden & only a very small balcony on 1st floor. However this was ok as we were so glad of a/c as it was very hot ! The entertainment at night is ok, the stage & outside area is very small so to ensure a table for this you had to mostly be sat down at 6.30 eating to keep your table for 9.30 for start of entertainment, which was quite annoying. The best bit of the holiday is Siam park, there is the free open top bus which leaves every 30 mins from a nearby pub, sat seemed to be the quietest day, you can take water in but if you want to take food you need to hide it in the bottom of your bag otherwise they take it off you & give you a number so you can retrieve it at the end of the day !! I would recommend buying a fast pass for an extra 15 euros if you like your rides, if not just go to sit on the white sand beach & go in the wave pool it is a truly awesome place. Also Loro Parque is a must, it is so similar to being at sea world in Florida, so I would defo recommend this, we booked our trip through our first choice rep, this included the 1&1/2 hr return coach journey with no picks up so was worth it, but you can book own trips just outside hotel. I will hopefully return here totally loved Las Americas looked nicer than Los cristionas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HD Parque Cristóbal Tenerife hotel is located in Playa de las Américas, very close to Siam Park and beside Playa de Troya beach. With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, it comprises bungalows, extensive gardens, aqua zones and sports facilities. The hotel is modelled on a traditional Canarian village. Your host is the HD mascot, a friendly cyclops called Chachi who lives in the hotel and makes guest star appearances throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Cristobal Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife Playa De Las Americas