This is the first time we have been to the best Tenerife hotel and it is not a 4 star maybe it would make 3 star at a push, this hotel is full of very rude germans that cant wait there turn like every on else, We went All Inclusive because of the low euro rate, so we get to the bar and wait and wait and wait but still no service then a German man comes to the bar with no All Inclusive band on and he gets served right away this happend all week if you have a band on they tend to turn the other way.
And as for the entertainment if you dont speak German or spanish then you wont undestand anything it is bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Thomsons have a room down in the basment for you to see the rep ha ha, the Germans have there rooms next to the main reseption, not the best for us brits very run down hotel but not cheep. Please stay away and spend your money elsewhere this one is bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas