Stayed a few times at the best Tenerife can honestly say we always have a good time here. We went half board this time as we know the area quite well and like to go out in the evenings. Food was very good,waiters are very friendly and always happy to help. Room was nice and cleaners in everyday. Had a problem with a leaky pipe in the bathroom when we 1st arrived and it was fixed within the hour of us reporting it. Didn't use hotel entertainment but could see children thoroughly enjoying themselves especially when the foam party arrived 1 day. Would definitely return again to this hotel we love it , 3* plus is what you get so no complaints from us. Stayed here every year over the last 7 years and will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas