Just returned from a 1 week family holiday in the Best Tenerife hotel. In General was very pleased with the hotel and would go again. Food was hot and plentiful and they tried to add some variety on the carvery each day. The hotel is only a short walk from the beach, lovely shops, bars and restaurants, however is in a nice quiet spot so not disturbed at night. The pool was cold and to get a sun bed you had to set your alarm clock so we went to the beach which was much better. Didn't use the hotel in the evening so not sure about the quality of the entertainment.
Overall had a good time and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas