Just come home from 11 days at this hotel.this is the third time we been to this hotel . Food excellent but very repetitive. Plenty of choice so you will never go hungry. Room we had, had been refurbished so it was spotlessly clean, maid service every day, clean towels and bedding changed twice in a week. Areas around the pool spotless the only downside of the pool was the sunbeds, people were down putting towels on the sunbeds from 6 am in the morning. I do think the hotel should sort this out it was a pain. We found the staff very friendly especially reception and the piano bar. Shows were very good and david who just the entertainment is one of the nicest people you could wish for he goes out of is way to help you brill but the only downfall is some of the shows are repetitive.. . On the upside of my review i would visit this hotel again because it was so clean and friendly, and also plenty of shops and lovely walks and plenty to do in this area. So we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas