Stayed at this hotel over the Easter break with family of 17 of us ranging from 8 months old to 75 years. The hotel room was very clean although slightly basic - four of us had a suite on the ground floor by the pool, this comprised of one double bed in an alcove, large bathroom, and two single beds in another alcove plus a small lounge area with put you up bed. The patio never saw the sun but this didnt matter as 3 steps up and you were by the pool bar and pool. Pool area very clean, the smaller pool was lovely and warm and shallow enough for the kids to play safely the larger and deeper pool was very cold, although this was nice and refreshing on the hot days. Lifeguard on duty all days.Plenty of sunbeds and parasols but you do have to get up early to reserve these. Pool bar service was very quick even when there were queues and found them to be polite and helpful at all times.
The food was plentiful and varied, although sometimes it was luke warm, the staff in the restaurant were very friendly and accommodating they seated 17 of us together each day duirng lunch and dinner never queued too long for anything. I would imagine if you stayed for two weeks the food would get repetitive at times. The piano bars was nice for a few drinks before heading out or going into the main bar area, the entertainment during the day was well thought out but the evening entertainment left a lot to be desired. The hotel is situated in a nice area and plenty of shops, bars and restaurants near by.
Never interacted with the rep but seemed to be there at allocated times.
Would definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Tenerife is located in the South of Tenerife, on the well known beach of Las Americas and only 300m. from Las Vistas beach. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Restaurant and Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Best Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Tenerife Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Tenerife Princess Hotel
- Hotel Tenerife Princess
- Hotel Best Tenerife Playa De Las Americas