We have just returned from a week at the Cleopatra Palace and can honestly say we had a wonderful time and are already looking at booking to return in October of this year. We had booked a late arrival and were met at the main entrance by a porter to carry our bags to reception and then on to our room. We were offered a glass of Cava whilst booking in and the staff were extremely helpful. We had a room in the main building with a pool view and were more than happy with everything in the room. We only booked bed and breakfast as we wanted to experience the local restaurants and were more than happy with the meals we had during our stay, however this meant that we cannot comment on the evening meals available here. We have never stayed in a hotel which has as much choice for breakfast as they have at the Cleopatra Palace, however there was just one little problem in that the "hot" food was actually only warm and if you chose to eat by the pool you cooked breakfast was normally cold by the time you got to your table. This should never be a problem though because there is an enormous choice of other foods. We were due to be picked up at 6pm and were concerned that we would be kicking our heels for hours after booking out at mid-day, however we were really pleased when we were offered a complimentary room before being collected so that we could spend the day by the pool and then go to the complimentary room to shower and change for our journey home. This is not something we have experienced before and made our last day so much more enjoyable.
We enjoyed our stay here so much that within 24hrs of returning home we are already looking to book again for October this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Selenta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas