On our last day here of an easter break. Hotel is truley worth booking and staying in. First impressions great, greeted at check-in with cava and fruitjuice. At checkin nothing is rushed and everything is explained to you. Rooms are absolutely fab, hotel devided into three blocks, we had two superior rooms on the roof with private pools( class they are) in the left wing ( 9409 and 9411) . In this block you don't hear the dining area or check in. Ask for these rooms if you want to lie on your own terrace as you get the sun all day and only loose it when your getting ready to head out.
breakfast is truley great with a choice for everyone even a piano player entertaining you. Could go on all day about the place but will just finish on 'WORTH EVERY PENNY'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas