Unfortunately for us we only managed to stay for a weekend but from the moment we arrived I knew we had chosen the right hotel for us. As we walked into reception we were met with the question 'Would Madam like a glass of champagne?' and for those who know me they couldn't have asked a better question! Booking in was trouble free and then we were shown to our room where everything was explained to us. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and although there was plenty to eat at breakfast time the whole buffet thing isn't really my style. However there was an abundance of food ranging from cereal, fresh fruit, cold meats, cheese, a huge variety of cooked foods - scrambled egg, fried egg, bacon, sausages, beans etc, toast, different types of bread, pastries and to top it all off you could choose champagne to drink! Oh and a lovely man playing the piano whilst you ate. The pool areas were well looked after and no reservations with regard to the sun beds really does mean that - the towel man came round and took off all towels that were left on sun beds! The snack bar at the Roman Pool was lovely with great staff and super service. We went out to eat in the evening as there are plenty of places with walking distance but we returned to the hotel around 10ish for a nightcap. The bar staff were again very attentive and refilled our glasses as soon as they were empty. Again the man was playing the piano and singing as well. All in all a great stay - such a pity it was so short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expo Hoteles, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas