Although had been to Tenerife several times before had never stayed in Arona. The hotel public areas are spotless and well maintained with plenty of sun loungers around the pool.
The breakfast offering was large and varied with fresh cold meats being carved to order and fresh orange juice being pressed.
The Suite allocated had large balcony with Pool which was a nice extra, although still a bit cold in March. Room was very clean although possible some maintenace to furniture will be needed in the near future.
There is WiFi available but only in public areas. No coverage in the rooms.
There is building work taking place at the Hard Rock Cafe, next door - but there was no one working on the weekend we stayed.
Question: Would I go back or recommend? YES & YES.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas