This hotel is very well located and it is very good.
There is a lot of space and it is extremely child-friendly. There is a lot for children to do and the staff are really lovely and helpful.
The restaurants were very good and there was even Cava at breakfast!!!
It is walking distance from the main Las Americas strip where there is lots to do.
We had a room with a plunge pool, which was fab- the water was changed daily and the entire hotel was very clean.
I would definitely go there again as I really enjoyed it with the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Expo Hoteles, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas