“Brilliant holiday I w”

Cleopatra Palace Hotel
lisburn
“Brilliant holiday I w”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a great holiday here in cleopatra hotel. Hotel was spotless,staff very friendly,plenty of choice for breakfast.Must say a big thank you for our free upgrade very much appreciated as we stayed here for my husbands 50th birthday and this made it even more special also my husband received a birthday cake as well from the hotel.Would definetly return to this hotel.

Room Tip: A supperior room with your own pool
6 Thank Deirdre P
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Deirdre P,

It is me who must thank you for having chosen us for the celebration of such special anniverary.

I´m happy to know that our little gesture has contributed to a positive experience as whenever we have the chance we like to compliment our guests with little extras.

We will be pleased to welcome you again in the near future.

Do not hesitate to visit our web page for any information on prices and availability or for any querie you might have. We will be happy to assist you.

Esteban Sedano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (806)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just returned from 10 nights in this hotel, the staff are very friendly and so helpful, the check in team were so welcoming when we arrived, the room was good, we had a pool view room, which was very quiet during the night, the rooms were well maintained, the swimming pool area was great, very clean, lovely pool and very quiet, very relaxing. We used the Spa for one day it was so nice and so worth it. The only issue I had was the Breakfast buffet which was ok but not great. Also the prices at the pool bar were over the top however you could buy locally and take in which was much cheaper. On our last night we received a complimentary bottle of champagne from the hotel which I thought was such a nice touch. The location of the hotel is fabulous, right beside the beach, and close to lovely restaurants.

2 Thank Lorraine_C268
Dear Lorraine_C268,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here your opinion about our services and facilities.

I´m happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay, as well as the hotel surroundings and erstaurants.

I´m sorry that you haven´t found our breakfast buffet as pleasant as it should be. You can always inform our Maître of anything you want and we weill do our best to get it for you.

We would be more than happy to welcome you again soon. Do not hesitate to visit our web page for any information ergarding prices or availability.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I spent 10 days in this hotel on a B&B basis this month and had one of the best holidays of my life. The hotel is situated directly across from the beach, so you can just pop out for a swim before breaky, & then choose from an array of fresh fruit, omelettes, cold meats, anything really, even gluten/wheat free bread [just ask the staff and they'll prepare it separately] --- to get started for the day - . I will definitely return to this hotel. It's really well located too - within walking distance of wonderful shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Try to get a pool or beach view room - and if you're really going to spoil yourself, go for a su...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Claire M
Dear Claire M,

Thank you very muc for your nice comments.

I´m happy to know of your satisfaction with our services, specially with our breakfast buffet, planned to meet everyone´s requests.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon. Do not hesitate to contact us through our web page for any querie or information about prices and availability. We´ll be glad to assist you.

Best regards,

Birmingham England
Reviewed September 25, 2013

stayed here for the 5th time and as always its a nice clean hotel . staff are great all in all perfect :)) stayed with 3 of my kids and my wife , we went to the teppanyaki restaurant over the road from the hotel , it is perfect , in fact we went twice , the pool at the hotel was perfect as it always is , there was many parties while we were there as the resort as a whole was 25 years old .. they were great nights ,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank robgrove1key
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Robgrove1key,

Let me thank you for the time invested on writing such a nice report about your recent holidays with us.

I´m very happy to know that your satisfaction with our services and facilities have pushed you to return to our resort 5 times, which says it all. Thank you very much for your loyalty.

Indeed, we are celebrating our 25th anniversary and we are trying to transmit our happiness to our guests with different parties, events and special moments. I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed them so much.

We will be more than pleased to welcome you again soon. You can visit our web page for information on prices and availability or also for any querie you might have. We´ll be willing to assist you.

Geeneral Manager
Irvine, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just returned from a week stay and can honestly say the hotel is stunning. We decided to spend our 25th Anniversary here and don't think we could have have chosen better, perfect springs to mind. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room with the plunge pool well worth the extra money. We did change room, which was no problem and this was sorted out very quickly, (only changed as small balcony and pool not like the bigger plunge pool which we were expecting). The breakfast is extensive so sure to be something for all tastes nice glass of champagne to start the day off. . I have no complaints at all about the hotel i don't think it does look dated. The pool area and grounds are spotless. We thoroughly enjoyed the end of season party great night, great music and great food. The hotel is in an excellent location next to beach, bars restaurants shops. Cant wait for my next visit to the Cleopatra Palace cant come soon enough.

Room Tip: Plunge pool rooms worth the extra money
2 Thank Dianne C
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Dianne C,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share here your nice comments about your recent stay.

I´m most pleased to know of your satisfaction and I hope to have the chance to continue welcoming you in the near future.

I´m glad to read that you have enjoyed our Bye Bye Summer Party, and hopefully you will also attend the different projects we are preparing for next year.

I would also like to take the chance to thank you for having chosen us for the celebration of your 25th anniversary.

Do not hesitate to visit our web page for any information about prices and availability. You can also contact us for any special request. We´ll be happy to assist you.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013

hotel was great very clean what was expected really, breakfast buffet was ok not great especially if you are under the age of 50 people look at you as to say why are you hear and stare all the time, like I say good hotel if your an o.a.p , I wanted to treat the girlfriend to something specially only being 21years old we did not fit in at all, staff were great champagne arrival the works really nice hotel thanks

Dear Matthew S,

Thank you very much for posting your opinion here on Tripadvisor.

I´m glad to read that your first experience in our hotel has been positive and you have appreciated our services and facilities.

As a resort we offer different atmospheres and services for our guests, according to their life style and requests. The Hotel Cleopatra Palace is focused on guests who are looking for a personalised service in a relaxing atmosphere, regardless of their ages as anyone could be looking for this.

Depending on the time of the year we welcome different age ranges and maybe this is the reason why you felt out of place although I can assure you that you weren´t. To us all guests are as important and they all will receive a cared service and attention.

We would be really pleased to welcome you again in the future. I´m sure that you will enjoy the experience and feel comfortable with us.

Do not hesitate to contact me through our web page so that I can take personal care of your reservation and make sure that you have a memorable stay.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel in every aspect bar one experience we encountered while checking out. We paid 30€ deposit to be redeemed when leaving for swimming pool towels. We had no problem with this procedure. We were given cards to submit to the pool supervisor in return for the towels. We received the cards back when we returned the towels. On check out we submitted our cards for the return of our deposit. The male receptionist tried to convince us we were not entitled to our deposit, he also gave the same story to a young couple who accepted his story and departed from the hotel without their €30. It took me 10 minutes to receive my deposit back after much arguing. In both cases the cards were taken hastily from us and hidden fast. The same receptionist was apologetic to me after I received my deposit. I left the hotel thinking how many other people has this happened to?

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Marie B
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Marie B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here your impressions about your recent stay with us.

I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities and hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Regarding the experienced described at the check out, I can assure you that all our staff members deserve all our trust and their honesty is beyond any doubt.

We have recently changed the towel deposit procedure and instead of requesting this payment we make a temporary charge on the room extras that is cancelled at the moment of the check out, when the cards are returned.

However, if there is any extra information you would like to provide, I invite you to contact us through our web page. You can also check prices and availability for future stays.

Esteban Sedano
Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa de las Americas
Mediterranean Palace Hotel
H10 Conquistador
H10 Conquistador
#23 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 5,276 reviews

Been to Cleopatra Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!