“great 2 weeks”

Cleopatra Palace Hotel
Reviewed September 25, 2013

stayed here for the 5th time and as always its a nice clean hotel . staff are great all in all perfect :)) stayed with 3 of my kids and my wife , we went to the teppanyaki restaurant over the road from the hotel , it is perfect , in fact we went twice , the pool at the hotel was perfect as it always is , there was many parties while we were there as the resort as a whole was 25 years old .. they were great nights ,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank robgrove1key
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Robgrove1key,

Let me thank you for the time invested on writing such a nice report about your recent holidays with us.

I´m very happy to know that your satisfaction with our services and facilities have pushed you to return to our resort 5 times, which says it all. Thank you very much for your loyalty.

Indeed, we are celebrating our 25th anniversary and we are trying to transmit our happiness to our guests with different parties, events and special moments. I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed them so much.

We will be more than pleased to welcome you again soon. You can visit our web page for information on prices and availability or also for any querie you might have. We´ll be willing to assist you.

Geeneral Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just returned from a week stay and can honestly say the hotel is stunning. We decided to spend our 25th Anniversary here and don't think we could have have chosen better, perfect springs to mind. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room with the plunge pool well worth the extra money. We did change room, which was no problem and this was sorted out very quickly, (only changed as small balcony and pool not like the bigger plunge pool which we were expecting). The breakfast is extensive so sure to be something for all tastes nice glass of champagne to start the day off. . I have no complaints at all about the hotel i don't think it does look dated. The pool area and grounds are spotless. We thoroughly enjoyed the end of season party great night, great music and great food. The hotel is in an excellent location next to beach, bars restaurants shops. Cant wait for my next visit to the Cleopatra Palace cant come soon enough.

Room Tip: Plunge pool rooms worth the extra money
2  Thank Dianne C
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Dianne C,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share here your nice comments about your recent stay.

I´m most pleased to know of your satisfaction and I hope to have the chance to continue welcoming you in the near future.

I´m glad to read that you have enjoyed our Bye Bye Summer Party, and hopefully you will also attend the different projects we are preparing for next year.

I would also like to take the chance to thank you for having chosen us for the celebration of your 25th anniversary.

Do not hesitate to visit our web page for any information about prices and availability. You can also contact us for any special request. We´ll be happy to assist you.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

hotel was great very clean what was expected really, breakfast buffet was ok not great especially if you are under the age of 50 people look at you as to say why are you hear and stare all the time, like I say good hotel if your an o.a.p , I wanted to treat the girlfriend to something specially only being 21years old we did not fit in at all, staff were great champagne arrival the works really nice hotel thanks

Dear Matthew S,

Thank you very much for posting your opinion here on Tripadvisor.

I´m glad to read that your first experience in our hotel has been positive and you have appreciated our services and facilities.

As a resort we offer different atmospheres and services for our guests, according to their life style and requests. The Hotel Cleopatra Palace is focused on guests who are looking for a personalised service in a relaxing atmosphere, regardless of their ages as anyone could be looking for this.

Depending on the time of the year we welcome different age ranges and maybe this is the reason why you felt out of place although I can assure you that you weren´t. To us all guests are as important and they all will receive a cared service and attention.

We would be really pleased to welcome you again in the future. I´m sure that you will enjoy the experience and feel comfortable with us.

Do not hesitate to contact me through our web page so that I can take personal care of your reservation and make sure that you have a memorable stay.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel in every aspect bar one experience we encountered while checking out. We paid 30€ deposit to be redeemed when leaving for swimming pool towels. We had no problem with this procedure. We were given cards to submit to the pool supervisor in return for the towels. We received the cards back when we returned the towels. On check out we submitted our cards for the return of our deposit. The male receptionist tried to convince us we were not entitled to our deposit, he also gave the same story to a young couple who accepted his story and departed from the hotel without their €30. It took me 10 minutes to receive my deposit back after much arguing. In both cases the cards were taken hastily from us and hidden fast. The same receptionist was apologetic to me after I received my deposit. I left the hotel thinking how many other people has this happened to?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Marie B
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Marie B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here your impressions about your recent stay with us.

I´m glad to know that you have enjoyed our services and facilities and hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Regarding the experienced described at the check out, I can assure you that all our staff members deserve all our trust and their honesty is beyond any doubt.

We have recently changed the towel deposit procedure and instead of requesting this payment we make a temporary charge on the room extras that is cancelled at the moment of the check out, when the cards are returned.

However, if there is any extra information you would like to provide, I invite you to contact us through our web page. You can also check prices and availability for future stays.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

we have just returned from an 11night stay at the Cleopatra and It was wonderful, the staff there are friendly and helpful and checking in was so quick and straight forward which was what we needed as we arrived in the evening, the hotel is spotless and although there are areas that could do with some slight updating overall it is a stunning place and we would love to return one day! We usually always have trouble sleeping when we are away not here .. the huge bed was so comfy! We paid for a sea view room and it was well worth the extra money. The hotel is perfectly located to enjoy the best of everything that Las Americas and Los Cristianos have to offer, I can absolutley recommend the restaurants upstairs on the Safari shopping centre food was delicious and top notch service!

Room Tip: sea view lovely although be warned the beach cleaners were our wake up call every morning worth it t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Durkar5,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion here on Tripadvisor.

I´m pleased to know of your satisfaction and I´ll be happy to welcome you again in the near future.

We have recently carried out improvements in the rooms and common areas and we intend to continue bringing our facilities up to the standard that our guests certainly deserve.

Do not hesitate to visit our web page for information about prices and availability. Also, if you have any special request, we will be glad to assist you.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Arrived at the hotel around one hour earlier than we had expected and checked in straight away. Glass of cava on arrival and before we knew, we were in our room! Rooms are as most people report, a bit dated and could do with refurbishment but everything is spotlessly clean. We book directly and as the web states, prices are always the lowest. Expo do offer returning guests things like bathrobes and slippers, Molton Brown toiletries and an evenin turndown service, however we found this to be on a haphazard basis!

We had hoped to enjoy the Bye Bye Summer party but the MNR website advertised wrong date! Hotel Manager did speak to us personally to apologise though.

Hotel was busy but getting sun loungers was no problem and the pool area never seemed overcrowded. Some building work taking place but we were assured before we arrived that this would not affect our stay. There was some noise but nothing too bad!

Don't expect 5* luxury, the hotel is 4* but service is good and the location is one of the best.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank tfs

Dear Tfs,

Thank you very much for posting your opinion on Tripadvisor.

I´m glad tor ead that the general balance of your stay has been positive and hopw to have the chance to continue welcoming you in the near future.

I would also like to take the chance to thank you for your loyalty throughout the latest years.

I´m very sorry about the incident with the information posted on our web page referring the Bye Bye Summer party. We have been moved to change it due to un unexpected event and unfortunatelly some guests had already booked their holidays to attend it. Please, accept our most sincere excuses for the inconveniences caused.

We will be pleased to welcome you again soon. Do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance with your next booking. We´ll be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just returned from a two week stay. This was our fourth time here and we were not dissapointed. Excellent check in, we booked a room with a plunge pool which was fantastic well worth the money. We stayed bed and breakfast, and i will say breakfast was great something for everyone. I would like to pass on our thanks to the maids who really worked hard keeping the rooms, bedding and towels all clean and fresh.I would have liked the Monday night festival to have still been on as it seemed to have finished earlier this year, the bye bye summer party was on which we coud not attend.A tip for management if it was possible it would be an idea to ask guests not to take bags into breakfast with them then this may discourage people from taking food from the breakfast area out with them. Very local location for all Pubs shops and restruarants, can i just say once again how we had a really enjoyable stay at the Cleopatra and will be returning again the same time next year for 2 weeks and hope the hard rock cafe will be open. look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Room with a plunge pool
1  Thank ClevelandKaren
Esteban Sedano C, Director General at Cleopatra Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear ClevelandKaren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post here your kind comments about your recent stay with us.

I´m glad to read that you have enjoyed your visit and I hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

I will pass your congratulations to our cleaning staff. i´m sure they will appreciate your gesture.

I would also like to thank you for your suggestions regarding the breakfast control. We are taking every possible measure to avoid this problem and we hope to be able to improve it soon.

We are also working really hard to meet the opening deadline for our new project and hopefully you will be able to enjoy it during your next stay.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any querie regarding your next booking. We´ll be happy to assist you.

Esteban Sedano

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa de las Americas
Mediterranean Palace Hotel
Europe Villa Cortes
Europe Villa Cortes
#7 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
Tigotan Lovers & Friends Playa de las Americas
Tigotan Lovers & Friends Playa d...
#5 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
Melia Jardines del Teide
Melia Jardines del Teide
#16 of 60 in Costa Adeje
Iberostar Las Dalias
Iberostar Las Dalias
#8 of 59 in Playa de las Americas

Been to Cleopatra Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!