On arrival, suitcases taken off bus by porter, whilst waiting to book in we were offered a glass of champagne! Good Start. Having completed the booking in (B & B) we were taken to our room by the porter together with our luggage. Nice room, side view of sea, nice bathroom with a powerful shower. Buffet breakfast, with all the things you expect, (inc freshly squeezed orange juice) + a few others items, you could also have your lunch at the same time (!), there was chips, brussels, broccoli, beans, etc, probably left from previous evenings dinner. But the breakfast food was well presented/cooked. Staff were very pleasant. You could have sunbeds by the pool, which is surrounded on 3 sides by the rooms, the 4th side being the theatre, or there was the option of going on the beach which was 30yds from the reception area. The premises are only accessable by using your door card (key) on the external entrances. Its been 5/6 yrs since we last stayed in Playa de la Americas, we were pleasantly surprised at the improvements made generally, and in particular Veronicas. We would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expo Hoteles, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas