Breakfast buffet is great you can have as much as you like pretty much, even champagne. This is my Fifth time at this hotel complex. Very good location next to beaches etc. Fair amount of shops and restaurants. Although it is nice to venture futher up the coast to see some of the other smaller villages and restaurants etc.
Easy to get to by taxi from airport 20mins 25 euros ish.
Staff are quite good. (although they have cut down of the amount of reseptionists etc)
Always have to ask for kettle in room.
The only fault I have always had of this hotel is the amount of noise created by the maids in the morning. They drag furniture in other rooms on tile floors and can be heard below above you or to the side of you depending on which room you are in.Which is very loud if you are trying to sleep especially at 7am. And if you have a room overlooking the Med Palace the kids dance routine in the pool can be quite noisy if you klike a lay in.
Over all though very good
Try to get a pool view room if you can
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Selenta, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas