“Sadly no turtles this year”
Review of FlyOver

FlyOver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: On our way to protect and restore our coasts and oceans we have understood something, it's hard to love and care what is unknown. Flyover gives you the opportunity to visit and discover for the first time and without any previous experience the natural treasures that the ocean brings. Descend under the water with one of our instructors that will help you at any moment and understand where our passion comes from! For over twenty-five minutes at a depth not exceeding nine meters you can enjoy what we consider an unforgettable experience. Flying with nearly no gravity, you will help us to do our task of searching and controlling the species and you will understand why we should care better our oceans, a task to which you collaborate with a 10% of your ticket. This activity is recommended for people over 12 years. For your contribution to our project, you will also get pictures of your underwater experience as a gift!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Swanland, England, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Sadly no turtles this year”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This firm puts the environment and customer safety first so lost money by not turning out when the sea conditions would have given zero visibility. Glad they took our safety as a high priority but so sad we did not get to see the turtles this year. I would recommend them above other companies as we have had wonderful trips with them over the years and they cannot be held responsible for the weather.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank YvonneD55

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A* Dive center”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic dive center with great staff. Loads of Turtles to be seen. Done open water course and have book my advance course too.
Well done Flyover.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great first diving taster”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very good instructor felt safe through out. Pictures FOC via Facebook altogether a good experience highly recommended .

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Neil O
Maldon, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I went snorkeling with Fly Over (booked through Tenerife Sunshine) and had a great time. They were very understanding in explaining use of the equipment and helping me when I still was not sure about it. This company care about the environment, especially the sea turtles, one of which had been rescued by another boat and Fly Over ensured that it made its way to the turtle hospital. We were not sure that we would see a sea turtle within the sea, as we were only snorkeling (and were wearing suits which ensured that you float), but we did. It was amazing, although I did lose sight of it at one point, and it made me jump when it appeared right next to me! I have never been snorkeling before and this experience has made me want to go again, and my boyfriend wishes to progress onto scuba diving.

Visited July 2013