“Fab good at reasonable price”
Review of Scotch Corner Bar

Scotch Corner Bar
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Scotch Corner is a family run bar. We have a large varied menu and also cater for Vegetarians. We pride ourselves in providing good home cooking at a reasonable price. Come and visit us, you won't be disappointed!!
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went to this place 3 times during our stay. The fish and fish was huge and the roast dinner at €7 was well worth the money

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I always have a big old laugh eating me fry up here it's a great place all yr round!! It's a must peeps they never let you down!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went into this bar to meet friends and decided to have a breakfast while we waited, the breakfasts were very good, the staff were very friendly and we were served as quickly as possible as the bar was very busy, the prices were reasonable,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

ate here twice once for breakfast and once for dinner. breakfast swimming in bean juice with very little beans, and really fatty bacon with the cheapest untasty sliced sausage.
dinner.
when has straight forward mince and stew been overpowered with the taste of rosemary and tyme? not in scotland. in fact nowhere.

Scotslass-56, Owner at Scotch Corner Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meals with us. As you can see most of our reviews are 5 star so I dont understand where we have gone wrong one this occasion. We have a fantastic reputation for our food and I would like to keep it that way so I will be chatting to the chefs and see what they have to say. As for the mince having herbs in, im certain that it doesnt but I shall also check that. We are a family bar trying to make a living under difficult circumstances, having to compete with all inclusive hotels has taken around 50 percent of our trade. We have been open for over 10 years but it isnt easy and I assure you I take all complaints seriously as I really cant afford to lose any trade!! Anyway thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Got the breakfast and did not enjoy any of it. Coffee wasn't good either. The only positive is that the waiter was nice.

I am sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your breakfast with us. As you can see the majority of our reviews are 5 star and I would like to keep it that way. I wil be having a word with the staff. I am pleased to hear however that you found our waiter pleasant. We have a fantastic team at Scotch Corner at the moment. Thank you for your review.