I booked 2 tours with Diga Sports:
1) hiking in the Masca canyon: this tour offered spectacular scenery and great allround package (hotel pick-up, sandwiches, water, boat transfer, shoes if necessary...) I would recommend this tour to any traveller who is in more or less average shape - you will spend a perfect day!
2) Esperanza Moutainbiking Tour: I am not such an experienced rider but in reasonable good shape. This tour offers the perfect balance between challenge and fun. The bike provided by Diga contributed greatly to the fun factor - I might just return to buy one...! The guide encouraged me to try out new stuff but also was very considerate and responsible - and thus made the tour really worthwile (Thanks Mike!). I think I'll come back for La Gomera.
To summarize the concept of Diga, they really understand the concerns of a vacationer:
- A great selection of possible tours.
- If you are travelling light you will definitely appreciate the material provided.
- You don't need to be mobile if you are living close to their base, pick-up is included
And above all:
The staff is really motivated, multilingual and just great: they know how to motivate and are doing their best to make the day perfect for the clients. They are taking really good care of their clients are very service oriented which already showed in the booking process.
As a single (female) traveller, it was a relief to rely on experienced guides.