“Shocking”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Service was shocking...the waiters where so rude it made us won't to walk straight out before eating...and we were starving!!! Do not waster your money...terrible!!!

There are newer reviews for MIISHI Sushi Club

Reviewed August 16, 2013

A lovely setting overlooking the Puerto colon marina, we had a lovely chilled out evening, delicious food and good service.

Between us we had the ribs and tempura prawns which were very tasty, main course crispy chicken, teppanyaki sea bass and a duck dish.

Service was very good and we would return again if ever in Tenerife.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went here because the restaurant I normally go to is closed on a Tuesday and my lady wanted sushi so I popped by for a takeaway. It´s the first time that I have tried Mishi and I was actually quite taken aback at how good the local looked inside though I personally don´t enjoy this kind of setting. The tv at the back is an interesting touch though a little cheesy for my tastes. I had plenty of time to observe the restaurant as a mixed sushi plate took 45 minutes to arrive from ordering and though the place looked about 90% full, there didn´t seem to be much cohesion among the staff. I would say that the best service would be at the teppenyaki tables as the service on the terrace was virtually undetectable. I´m glad I wasn´t dining in as opposed to taking away because the slow service would have been intolerable for me. The sushi was run of the mill. Not bad in any way, but nothing to shout about either.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited Miishi sushi club twice this week. First time was absolutely amazing! Sushi was brilliant (recommend the California roll) or the platters to share. We had the crispy chicken and noodles, with duck as a main also superb, would like to go back and try the tepenyaki next time! Strawberry daquiris were the best I have tried also! Only catch was when we got our bill the second time they had charged us for something we hadn't ordered, watch out for this. Don't know if they were trying to pull a fast one or just a mistake. Quite expensive but worth it!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nothing to dislike! Felt a bit at a loss when presented with the menu, first time at a Japanese restaurant. However waitress made some suggestions, we settled for the one of the set menus to give a taste of everything. Was around 39 euros each. Children has prawn toasts and teriyaki spare ribs. Both delicious :-), teenager went for egg fried rice with chicken kebabs, also beautiful, rice was cooked in front of us and the chef was amazing, both children caught egg but sadly not mum! Various fish, tofu, steak, meat roll dishes were cooked and served to us, all was as spectacular as the show that was performed to cook it. Volcano onions, egg stack, etc. just brilliant and will definitely go back again. Met a wonderful family from Ireland too. A great evening, even the children want to go back.