We chose this hotel as a part of our Tjareborg (Finnish Ving/Spies) holiday package and were a little nervous about spending an entire week in a 3-star hotel with mixed reviews on tripadvisor. Boy, were we wrong about it! The hotel was more of a 4-star hotel judging by the lobby, rooms and facilities. We were greeted at the reception with a glass of cold champagne and even had a bottle of wine waiting for us in our room. We decided not to pay for the better view and stayed at the cheapest room with the view on another hotel. Yes we could hear the bins being emptied in the morning, but we were normally already up so it didn't bother us. And besides with the balcony door shut you cannot really hear a thing!
Now to the breakfast. It was amazing, especially considering 3-star rating. Extensive choice of both hot and cold dishes. Excellent tasty options for everyone, better than you can get in 5-star Scandinavian hotels. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, salmon, breads and bakery - you name it. We were very happy and couldn't wait for the breakfast every morning.
We never ate lunch at the hotel but we had a 5-dinner package so we had dinner at the hotel 5 days out of 7. The food was excellent, tasty and very well presented. The package also included 2 glasses of wine, water and coffee with every meal. I cannot recommend this package enogh. Great value for money.
We also had New Year dinner at the hotel. It was 60 euro per person and was well worth it.
We used the spa facilities and they were amazing. Massages were heavenly and jacuzzi was a lot of fun. Not many people there even though the hotel was packed.
Of course there were no expensive toiletries in the bathroom, but I don't care about that and always bring my own skincare anyway. You also had to take off the sheets from bed if you wanted them to be changed, but it was no bother and we got our bedding changed whenever we felt like it. You also have to pay a small fee if you wish to change the beach towel and there are no laundromats at the hotel to wash you clothes.
The internet is super fast and free you just need to get your login details at the reception.
If we ever travel to Tenerife again, I would definetely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa is located in Playa de las Américas, in close proximity to shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the beach. The hotel has an inviting pool area with a heated pool as well as two roof terraces where you can lay back and enjoy the sun. There are several activities to partake in if you want an active holiday - and afterwards you can pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment. Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa also has a restaurant serving well-prepared meals in an elegant setting after which you can enjoy your favourite after dinner drink in the cozy lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunprime Coral Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Tenerife
- Coral Beach Hotel Tenerife
- Sunprime Coral Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas