This hotel has just been refurbished from top to toe and the look is now modern and fresh. The apartments are well sized with kitchenette and bathroom with shower. The balcony is big - make sure you book a room with a view to the pool (some rooms face other buildings and are in the shade all day). The only problem we had was that it was very windy during our stay and the wind blew in through the ventilation holes in the bathroom and kitchen which made a lot of noise and the towels swing! After a day, we used half a roll of toiletpaper to stuff the holes and the problem was gone. The kitchen is very small with only very limited kitchen tools (including a knife which could not even cut warm butter). The beds are the best hotel beds we have slept in - fantastic.
The pool area is very nice with a lot of sunbeds (but sometimes not enough) and a lounge area with sofas and umbrellas - very nice. We ate lunch once in the restaurant and it was okay but overpriced. There is a small shop in the lobby selling fresh bread + drinks, snacks etc. Most nights, there is some kind of entertainment in the lobby - we only watched some flammenco for 10 minutes.
All the staff is very nice and helpful and speak good English. WLAN is fast but quite expensive (EUR 29 per week). Safe is free of charge but you have to ask for the key.
We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel but Playa de Las Americas is too touristy and too much Las Vegas (= fake) for our taste
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa is located in Playa de las Américas, in close proximity to shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the beach. The hotel has an inviting pool area with a heated pool as well as two roof terraces where you can lay back and enjoy the sun. There are several activities to partake in if you want an active holiday - and afterwards you can pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment. Sunprime Coral Suites & Spa also has a restaurant serving well-prepared meals in an elegant setting after which you can enjoy your favourite after dinner drink in the cozy lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunprime Coral Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunprime Coral Suites And Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Aparthotel Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Tenerife
- Coral Beach Hotel Tenerife
- Sunprime Coral Suites Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas