We stayed from 15th-22nd September. Wasn't sure what to expect as I'm really, really mega fussy when choosing hotels. However, we will most certainly go back to the las Dalias. Tremendous food choices and plenty of it. All staff were brilliant, always happy to help and couldn't do enough for you, great customer service. I would say the staff are the hotel's biggest asset! We liked the location as it was a wee change from both las Americas and Los cristianos. We stayed in room 803 which had a magnificent pool and sea view so watched the sun setting every night. British TV channels available so you can keep up to date with your soaps and news from home. No reserving of sun beds the week we were there but not sure how that would be during peak times.
I do feel the decor, both in the rooms and in the corridors leading to the rooms, are in need of a lick of paint and the carpets in these areas all need upgrading. Although wifi is free for one half hour each day, I do feel it should be free throughout the day in the hotel, this is the case in other hotels I've stayed at in Tenerife. These are my only gripes!
All in all, a great hotel and as a fussy hotel chooser, I would recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is an all-inclusive family friendly hotel in Tenerife, the heart of Playa de las Américas focused on fun-filled, entertaining family holidays where guests can kick back and have a good time. On the island of Tenerife, a mere 550 yards from the Costa Adeje's pristine beaches, our welcoming family hotel features 404 All Inclusive accommodations in addition to a gym, children's activities, salon, reading room, conference room, and the most stylish and relaxing restaurants and bars. Great location in Playa de las Américas: A full-service resort, the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is ideal for families as well as couples travelling to Playa de las Américas: one of Tenerife's prettiest enclaves on its southern coast along Costa Adeje. The hotel boasts a privileged location just 550 yards from the beach in a pulsating area of businesses, shops, restaurants, and bars. We are also very close to one of Europe's largest water-parks! Excellent Dining: Diners with a taste for fine international cuisine and food from the Canary Islands will be delighted by the bars and restaurants at IBEROSTAR Las Dalias. With one full-service restaurants and several relaxing bars with live music, guests with all types of palates will be pleased. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you. Premium Wi-Fi. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to six devices – to use during your stay. Activities for all ages: Every member of the family will have a blast at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias Hotel. Our hotel in Playa de las Américas specializes in leisure and shows, and our staff organizes numerous daily and nightly activities for all audiences. Youngsters, including babies, will have fun at our top Costa Adeje hotel with our different fun and game programmes coordinated by age: Miniclub, Miniclub, and Tennieclub. Meetings and events venues: When it comes to planning a business function in Costa Adeje, the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is the only place to go. Our two meeting rooms, the Circe and Cupido, with different dimensions and capacities, can be adapted to meet your social or business event needs. Likewise, the hotel has a full line of audiovisual equipment on hand to help make your event a success. Connecting rooms for up to 6 people: In a family friendly hotel like the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias, connecting rooms are ideal for parents with kids. They can accommodate up to 6 guests (3 per room), and you can choose either single beds or beds for two for greater comfort. Solarium: Sunbathing area, poolside drink station and snack bar… Everything for you to enjoy the most refreshing sodas, cocktails and bites in world-class facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas