From checking in to leaving I had the perfect holiday experience. I have never witnessed such lovely, welcoming and friendly staff in a hotel before. Every single one made sure that you had the best holiday possible. Reception staff were lovely, handing you a glass of cava when you were checking in and the process was really quick and stress free.
Yes, the rooms are a bit dated but they're spacious and have everything that you need. The only downside is the beds are quite hard and there aren't many electrical sockets.
The room was lovely overlooking the pool and also with an added bonus of a sea view. Tip, don't request a pool view if you plan on going to bed early. The entertainment finishes about 22:30-23:00.
Food was fantastic. It caters for everyone. There was always loads of salad choice, soups, an italian section, fresh meats, vegetables etc. The desserts and cheese were also to die for!
Pools are really warm and loads of sunloungers available. We could go down about 12pm and still be able to find beds (not so sure if this will be the same in the height of the season) The only thing with the main pools are that they are quite deep. So if you can't swim or you aren't a strong swimmer this may be a bit of a problem.
I can't praise the entertainment staff enough. They work so hard day in day out and are the friendliest people. There are always activities going on bowls, archery, voleyball, aqua aerobics etc and from what I could see the kids are well catered for too with the mini clubs.
They sometimes do the evening shows which are a laugh, other times the shows are from external acts e.g rock and roll night, ABBA tribute. There is also a mini disco for the kids every night which they seem to love.
Drinks are spot on too. You can get all of the branded soft drinks, bottles of san miguel and even things like Baileys and branded spirits if you ask for them. Water is readily available to get, and you don't realise how much money you save not having to buy it in supermarkets haha.
Location was very good. The hotel is on a bit of a steep hill, and there is another steep hill to go down to the beach, which is only about a 5-10 minute walk away. The Puerto Colon harbour is lovely and there are plenty of lovely beach bars around. I would say the walk to Las Americas is about 20 minutes, and further into Costa Adeje about the same.
Overall an amazing holiday in Tenerife that I won't forget. Thank you for such a lovely time Las Dalias! I will certainly be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s all inclusive at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel, from the smiles on your children’s faces as they leave the Miniclub to the delight of stretching out and sunbathing on the sun deck loungers. And let’s not forget the best Canary Island cuisine together with flavours from around the world served at your table. Now it’s your turn. Choose your all inclusive hotel for families in south Tenerife and all you need to worry about is having fun. Space for everyone. From Double rooms with sea views for a wonderful stay with your partner to spacious interconnecting family rooms so you can keep an eye on the kids, we have the perfect room for all guests. Non-stop adventures for children. From inflatable slides at the pool, foam parties, dancing in the minidisco and contests of all kinds, the little ones can let their imagination run wild while they have a blast! A break for mum and dads. While your children have fun, you can melt away stress with an aromatic massage, pamper yourself with an afternoon at the hairdresser’s or show off your skills with a game of pool. Fancy a romantic dinner? Your wish is granted. Find the time for some intimacy during your holidays in Tenerife with our babysitting service. You want it, you’ve got it. Make the most of the restaurants at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias with our all inclusive accommodation. See how the chefs cook your favourite dishes before your eyes or discover the secrets of the local, national and international cuisine at each meal. Truly delicious! Holidays at sea. If you love crystal-clear water and golden sand, you’ll find it hard to leave Playa de las Americas. You won’t find a better place for admiring sunsets from the shore, enjoying infinite swims in the sea and helping the kids to build incredible sandcastles. Family trips. The best water park in Tenerife is just 5 minutes from the hotel and is a world of fun for children. Don’t miss an excursion to the top of Mount Teide, exploring the coast of the Canary Islands while scuba diving or taking a relaxing ride on a catamaran. 365 days of sunshine. The Canary Islands boast average temperatures of 22ºC throughout the year. Take advantage by relaxing in the whirlpool bath, cooling down in the pools at this hotel in Costa Adeje, or sipping a chilled mojito in the pool area while soaking up the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas