Stayed for a week at the end of May and had a great time. The hotel staff are first class and the food was good with a varied choice. The location is suberb with a taxi rank, shopping centre and local transport all on your doorstep. The hotel was spotless and overall was great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s all inclusive at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias hotel, from the smiles on your children’s faces as they leave the Miniclub to the delight of stretching out and sunbathing on the sun deck loungers. And let’s not forget the best Canary Island cuisine together with flavours from around the world served at your table. Now it’s your turn. Choose your all inclusive hotel for families in south Tenerife and all you need to worry about is having fun. Space for everyone. From Double rooms with sea views for a wonderful stay with your partner to spacious interconnecting family rooms so you can keep an eye on the kids, we have the perfect room for all guests. Non-stop adventures for children. From inflatable slides at the pool, foam parties, dancing in the minidisco and contests of all kinds, the little ones can let their imagination run wild while they have a blast! A break for mum and dads. While your children have fun, you can melt away stress with an aromatic massage, pamper yourself with an afternoon at the hairdresser’s or show off your skills with a game of pool. Fancy a romantic dinner? Your wish is granted. Find the time for some intimacy during your holidays in Tenerife with our babysitting service. You want it, you’ve got it. Make the most of the restaurants at the IBEROSTAR Las Dalias with our all inclusive accommodation. See how the chefs cook your favourite dishes before your eyes or discover the secrets of the local, national and international cuisine at each meal. Truly delicious! Holidays at sea. If you love crystal-clear water and golden sand, you’ll find it hard to leave Playa de las Americas. You won’t find a better place for admiring sunsets from the shore, enjoying infinite swims in the sea and helping the kids to build incredible sandcastles. Family trips. The best water park in Tenerife is just 5 minutes from the hotel and is a world of fun for children. Don’t miss an excursion to the top of Mount Teide, exploring the coast of the Canary Islands while scuba diving or taking a relaxing ride on a catamaran. 365 days of sunshine. The Canary Islands boast average temperatures of 22ºC throughout the year. Take advantage by relaxing in the whirlpool bath, cooling down in the pools at this hotel in Costa Adeje, or sipping a chilled mojito in the pool area while soaking up the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- Iberostar Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas