As a couple 60 and 57 we stayed 2 weeks in September, Upgraded to all inclusive on arrival , The drinks are dear at the bar so A/I works out very well. The hotel is well laid out with a good pool area. All the bars are good with a good choice of drinks with many well known brands
The hotel although up a slight incline is very well placed for most things in the area.
The rooms are a good size and well looked after by excellent cleaners, bedding and towells changed regurally
If you are a pool person the all inclusive package is a better option than the half board
The food was ok but slightly disappointing, they tended to cater for the Spanish holiday makers and not for the Brits
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Las Dalias is a complete hotel where you can spend a comfortable holiday in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Every guest will find the kind of relaxation they’re searching for within its convivial, family atmosphere. Located 500 metres from Playa del Bobo, the Las Dalias hotel features 429 rooms with excellent installations, and has services such as a hairdressers, all inclusive, two pools and a children’s pool, live show cooking, Miniclub, Maxiclub, professional shows, free Wi-Fi, children’s park, fitness room, athletic activities, massage service and a top-rate culinary offering at two restaurants and three bars. This hotel has also been recognised because of the friendliness and attentiveness of the hotel staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Las Dalias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Iberostar Hotel Las Dalias
- Las Dalias Iberostar
- IBEROSTAR Las Dalias Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas