“AThe holiday at las piramids was the best holiday I have ever had.”
Review of Las Piramides

Las Piramides
Reviewed November 21, 2013

When I arrived at las piramids it didn't seem like they would be a lot but as soon as we got settled, the food was yummy, the hotel was nice and very clean, the shows was great I had a picture with every animal I enjoyed it, I met a lot of people there and they was very friendly, I didn't meet one person who wasn't friendly. I would like to say that the entertainer Monika was absolutely amazing I was seeing her everywhere, she does so much for such a young girl and she made my holiday the best, I couldn't have wished for a better holiday I bought Monika a necklace and a bracelet to say thank you for all the hard work and effort she did to make our holiday the best thank you Monika and thank you to all the staff there.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Kimwakefield
Write a ReviewReviews (3,118)

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here with my partner from 11th to 17th november 2013. When we arrived the room wasn't ready for 2 hours but we were aware of this when we booked so we got our wristbands and went for a beer at the pool bar. The staff at this hotel are really friendly, from the people on reception, the housekeepers, the pool bars and right through to what appeared to be the Genral Manager who would greet everybody at all times of the day. Our room was spotlessly clean and big and airy. I didn't hear anybody complaining about the food or drink. The food was hot and fresh and the drinks were plentiful. I also think that before people write bad or detrimental reviews they should take a moment to remember what they paid for their stay at Las Piramides. We paid less than £500 for two of us for flights and 1 week all inclusive. For that reason there is nothing I can fault and I would happily stay at this friendly quirky hotel again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Michael J
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here and we all enjoyed the food and the drink. The rooms where a bit dated but where clean and big enough only draw back in the room is no air conditioning think this would be very bad in high season also that you have to pay for the tv. Overall I would recommend this as a base as there is no entertainment but we enjoy there attempt at bingo it was a good laugh. Would go back there again:)

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just back from a week stay with my partner at this hotel, reading the previous comments I was a bit worried about what to expect but I have to say I think that some people just go away to moan. From the moment we arrived we loved this place. The staff are fantastic, our rooms were cleaned nearly everyday and beds were very comfortable. The food was fab with lots of choice, we only ate out once. We stayed at the pool most days and the drinks flowed and the crack round the pool was great. The hotel is very central and close to all restaurants and bars. We will defo be back to this hotel brilliant value for money.

This hotel was one of the better hotels I have stayed while in tenerife. I really don't understand why there are so many bad reviews some people must expect 5 stars for a few hundred quid lol think they should stay at home.

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank linzibinzi82
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Having researched the hotel on "tripadvisor" we did not expect anything other than a 3 star experience. We booked from 28th October for 2 weeks.
The positives were the majority of staff were very helpful, our room 1321 on the 3rd floor was clean and roomy with a balcony that offered views of the pool, mountains and to the side the sea. The weather for the holiday was excellent.
The negatives were largely to do with a small number of rowdy people who arrived back at the hotel drunk at 4am and on 1 night they ran around the corridors shouting and slamming doors.
I queried the security provided by the hotel and was told that they had a zero tolerance to such behaviour and that if we telephoned the reception it would be dealt with. The problem did persist - although to a lesser extent, but enough to disturb our sleep but for a shorter period and on each of a further 2 occasions as I was about to telephone reception the noise ceased.
The reception area was really quite dark which did not make it very welcoming however the staff were always friendly and efficient.
The breakfast was OK although there was generally large queues for coffee orange juice and eggs sausage etc.
We were all inclusive and although we used the restaurant for breakfast every morning we were out of the hotel during the day and did not take lunch at the hotel, however the staff provided us with ample picnics including a small bottle of water. We attended dinner on our second evening and decided not to bother for the rest of the holiday having been put off by large queues for both food and drink.
The all inclusive drinks were OK San Miguel and local spirits were most acceptable however the rule was 2 drinks per person at each visit to the bar which was generally a gin & tonic or vodka& tonic for Kay and a San Miguel for me - the frustration was that the San Miguel was served in a small plastic container evener smaller than the G&T/V&T container, the smallest measure I have ever experienced.....
We would not return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth C
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Me and my partner booked this holiday to relax as we have been hard at work all summer. I know people say you get what you pay for but we had payed £1200 for this holiday so was expecting it to be nice. We got there at about 8.30pm the member of staff of the desk was rude whilst sloshing gum around her trap! we finally got to our room and it looked just ok, there was 2 single beds so we decided to move them together and what a big mistake!! We found a condom wrapper on the floor and we was absolutely mortified. We told our rep and it still sat there when we left one week later! We found 7 cockroaches in our bathroom. The food made us both sick and to be honest I wouldn't feed that to my worst enemy..it looked and tasted horrible! We was disturbed by our neighbours every night by banging of doors and loudness on the balcony, I'm sure the mattresses were made out of cardboard, I've never had back/neck ache like I did whilst there. this was a holiday from hell. We went out to eat every night to save ourselves from being sick when we had already paid for ALL INCLUSIVE. Luckily there was a lovely restaurant down the road where we ate instead. Our last night we had to be up for 4am, checking out was easy because the guy behind the desk didn't have a clue what he was doing, I went to go to the loo before we left down I'm the reception and I was nearly sick. Someone had used the loo and left dirty used toilet roll on the floor and in the next toilet there was faeces all over the toilet seat?? I was so glad to leave this place it was absolutely disgusting! This hotel is more for lads and girls on a group holiday not couples or family's. I'm shocked thompsons even deal with this place, I couldn't ever recommend this place and I wouldn't even give it a 1*. RANK!

Room Tip: Don't go
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 2,013,123
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just got back from 5 nights at the Las Piramides. The staff were all super friendly and Monica the entertainment lady was very good fun and provided and excellent service. The hotel is defiantly for younger people wanting to party due to its great location to the strip at night. Were able to book water sports and trips from the hotel which was good as you receive a discount for doing this. I would definitely go back again with friends for a partying holiday. Staff were all lovely, food was good value for money and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends