The hotel is very well located. The rooms are small but clean. I had a sea view and it was great to sit and watch the ocean. The staff was very friendly. The food at the hotel was much better than I expected. My only complain is a noise from the bar across the street, playing live rock music every night until 01.30, but that is not a Hotel problem.
Few tips for the Hotel, wifi is more important every year for your customers, poor signal only in the lobby as your only option is not good enough. And all your deposit for: locker in the room, TV remote, fridge in the room, renting a bike.. Come on! Trust your customer.
I would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, H10 Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas