The hotel is clean and modern in the public areas, however the bedrooms are sadly lacking. There was no mirror in the bedroom over the dressing table in order to sit and do your hair and make up. I had to stand up in the bathroom to do both, meaning that my partner couldn't use the bathroom. The bathroom itself is badly laid out, with the toilet right up against both a wall and the side panel of the bath.
There are additional charges if you want to use the fridge or the safe -these should be standard if you are on an all inclusive deal. For twelve euros you can have two bottles of water per day.
The restaurant was like a chimps tea party. The food was average, we ate out five evenings out of seven. The breakfast was poor...cheap ingredients, poor quality.
On the upside, the sunbed Police do a good job of making sure that all the foreigners don't bagsy all the sunbeds before dawn!
All in all, it was just ok...wouldn't go again. But the company was great Warren x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Playa de las Américas, next to the sea and with direct access to the seafront promenade, the H10 Las Palmeras is surrounded by extensive subtropical gardens. Recently refurbished by the well-known designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán, the hotel has a bright interior design with a maritime feel, and new services such as the Asian restaurant Sakura Teppanyaki, the specialist coffee shop Mike’s Coffee and the Imagine bar. The hotel also offers a packed programme of entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, H10 Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Las Palmeras Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- h10 Las Palmeras Resort
- H10 Las Palmeras Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas